Thinking of becoming a cam model brehs...

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I know a couple girls who make some good change off of that cam modeling shyt. They are usually on cam between 4-8 hours..Decent amount of money to be made....so i've heard :skip: havent see a guy do it b4....

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
breh, u know it aint no females paying to see male cam models right? :ld:

theres a market for male cam models tho, just isnt a straight one :mjpls:
Yup, thats why you sign up to be an agent as well, that way you get paid just for getting other people to make money caming.

I know a dude who makes a couple hundred a week, just by the people we referred doing shows, he doesnt even have to cam up :ohlawd:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know a couple girls who make some good change off of that cam modeling shyt. They are usually on cam between 4-8 hours..Decent amount of money to be made....so i've heard :skip: havent see a guy do it b4....
Am I sexy? Rate me 1-10...

Would you ever do it? :shaq:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
If you're fit gay men will fill you're pockets. Go for it breh:ld:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Some dude on another forum did it for gay dudes but he kept the camera down so they wouldn't see his face. Later that night like at 11pm he posted a screenshot of what he earned. He had around 2000$.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
dog why u lookin for 4 streams of income that make u like 168 bucks a week each... just man the fukk up and get a job in a warehouse where u making 15 bucks an hour... and if u really wanna cake up work 2 jobs for a bit...

it aint hard to get ur life together the problem is young niccas always think theres some way around just working hard... other than going to school and postponing it... u usually come to the sad realization at about 22-25 that there isnt.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
dog why u lookin for 4 streams of income that make u like 168 bucks a week each... just man the fukk up and get a job in a warehouse where u making 15 bucks an hour... and if u really wanna cake up work 2 jobs for a bit...

it aint hard to get ur life together the problem is young niccas always think theres some way around just working hard... other than going to school and postponing it... u usually come to the sad realization at about 22-25 that there isnt.
I have a job, I do work during the days, just not fulltime. This is just for the night time only

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I have a job, I do work during the days, just not fulltime. This is just for the night time only

but doggie if you workin a part time job and your not going to school your hustlin backward... its a waste of your time... you work what maybe 5 hours a day... 5 days a week... thats 25 hours a week... when essentially a 5 hour shift vs an 8 hour shift really aint no difference... if you want to see money really start coming in... work a night shift job... midnight-7 am type shet... cause nobody wants those jobs and u can usually get a premium for working nights... costco... ikea... all those places have a bunch of openings for that... you can combine that with a regular 8-430 job... and if you can just work and sleep for 3 months... youll have have 15k in the bank...

the only way to make money without doing anything is to have money and invest or use it to create opportunities like flippin shet

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
but doggie if you workin a part time job and your not going to school your hustlin backward... its a waste of your time... you work what maybe 5 hours a day... 5 days a week... thats 25 hours a week... when essentially a 5 hour shift vs an 8 hour shift really aint no difference... if you want to see money really start coming in... work a night shift job... midnight-7 am type shet... cause nobody wants those jobs and u can usually get a premium for working nights... costco... ikea... all those places have a bunch of openings for that... you can combine that with a regular 8-430 job... and if you can just work and sleep for 3 months... youll have have 15k in the bank...

the only way to make money without doing anything is to have money and invest or use it to create opportunities like flippin shet
You right breh.
I already applied for mad overnight jobs tho. So Im just waiting and playing the numbers game.

As far as webcam n other shyt, this is just to stack extra cash to flip. Im not finna take this money, and then go out and buy shoes and take hoz to eat. Ima just save it up for my move

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
You right breh.
I already applied for mad overnight jobs tho. So Im just waiting and playing the numbers game.

As far as webcam n other shyt, this is just to stack extra cash to flip. Im not finna take this money, and then go out and buy shoes and take hoz to eat. Ima just save it up for my move

you one step ahead of the game then... if you can just avoid... the weekends of blowin 1-200 bucks... you be ahead of most young niccas your age...

trust me once u start the night shift jobs... you will like it... i did that shyt during summers off from school one year... 4 months.. i cleared about 15k after expense working 2 jobs.... i bought myself a new whip for about 7k... and never dropped under 5k in my checking account cause i saved and only balled out for prospective wifeys... or if my homies needed some $ on some real shet... its worth it dog.