Thinking about taking carbs out of 2 meals. Thoughts?

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
So check it out. I've been bulking for the past six months. Made great progress. put a few inches on my chest, an inch and a half on my arms, gained 20 pounds. But I have also put 2 inches on my waist and I have no cuts. And got damn it's summer and I'm tired of looking like shyt. I'm probably at 14% bodyfat on a bad day and 13 on a good day.

So currently I eat six meals with carbs in 5 of them and sometimes even the sixth one just because. I'm about to be like fukk it and eat carbs only in breakfast, pre, and post workout. Should I be a man and keep doing what I'm doing or be a bytch and take some carbs out?:patrice:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cutting out what you listen to would be a start :troll:
:lolbron:

OP thats a pretty solid plan actually. I am cutting now and switching carbs for proteins has helped get me out of a rut. Carbs make u hold on to a ton of water and puff u up a bit... they have their place, but they def have to be in moderation

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If you are still eating to gain muscle I don't see the point.

Big picture if you are still eating them in the morning, pre and post I don't know how much it changes unless it puts you in a further calorie deficit.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You gonna want to kill at least 3 people a day :francis:

:laff: It's possible breh. I did it a year and half ago. Cut out carbs for like 5 days. Protein, veggies, and vitamins. Add that with that Animal Preworkout, I was having a mixture of preworkout/hunger rage.