Thinking about getting a cat today, daughter randomly brought i up. It's war if it breaks a TV though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I can give you good pointers on how to kill it. He will fụck your shıt up.

I think tying it up in a plastic bag and tossing it in the river is fine. 😑

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mjlol: Nïgga, what kinda cat you plan on getting w/ this line of questioning? A Tiger?
Nah, I be seeing videos of them spazzing for no reason and jumping on small shyt or knocking shyt down/over.

Them nikkas hear a loud noise and jump across the room knocking TV's and shyt like that over. They also knock shut down just for the fukk of trolling humans. They sneaky asf.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Put them joints on the wall :heh:

But nah they don’t jump at screens from my experience

They do need litter area, scratch post, and some of them have their exercise and mock hunting time that they run all over the crib though :mjlol: for the most part they’re very chill and independent

Superstar
Daps
Pick a shelter cat like you would pick a kid for adoption. Find the one that’s chill and appreciative of a new home.

You pick the hood hard, snot nose, unbuttoned polo with a sweaty neck kid named Kennard, you get what you get.

Same principle goes with hood hard cats.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Cats are like women. The one who shows them the least amount of attention end up being their favorites. You gonna be on some fukk that cat shyt, and it's gonna be meowing and rubbing it's tail all over your legs. You gonna want to chill on the couch and watch the game, and it's gonna try to climb on your chest.

Tale as old as time. :heh: