Thinking about buying some real quality cameras(like thousands) starting a football "league" non monetized for the community focused on giving back

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Basically you do some good shyt in the community(verified) and your shyt gonna be look like the NFL and shyt coaches and refs. Thinking about adding some last play of the game makes a field goal like 4 points and a touchdown 8 or something to make it interesting. shyt y'all don't like about current NFL and loved about the old NFL will be reinstated. It ain't about monetizing shyt, just some shyt some kids can take home and say I made it momma and it won't look like it was recorded a $200 Android :mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Basically you do some good shyt in the community(verified) and your shyt gonna be look like the NFL and shyt coaches and refs. Thinking about adding some last play of the game makes a field goal like 4 points and a touchdown 8 or something to make it interesting. shyt y'all don't like about current NFL and loved about the old NFL will be reinstated. It ain't about monetizing shyt, just some shyt some kids can take home and say I made it momma and it won't look like it was recorded a $200 Android :mjlol:
You get some dudes to learn some sony handycams and or something and get obs and connect the switches and ethernets to a board and you can do some livestreams they mommas would watch. Me and my wife did that for her brother a few times in hs, in the playoffs we had the whole hood asking to do their school next

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You get some dudes to learn some sony handycams and or something and get obs and connect the switches and ethernets to a board and you can do some livestreams they mommas would watch. Me and my wife did that for her brother a few times in hs, in the playoffs we had the whole hood asking to do their school next
Yeah something like that

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s actually pretty dope. Hope you really try it.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
"thinking about" means you prolly won't do it breh

If jits wanna play football, they'll play football

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
*Reads 'Non-monetized'*

08a.gif

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Can you explain

You’re going to try and start a local league and have high production values? But only if you do something for the community? :wtf:

And reinstate what exactly? Surely not head blows and kickoffs :hubie::pachaha:
nikka it's for the kids, you don't get salvation without the works so you gotta do something that's giving back to the community because why would I let just any nikka join in and shyt? If I had enough cameras I could do it like the XFL and give nikkas something for those that don't like the current NFL and wanna switch it up. Was thinking of a NBA version where a half court shot is 5 points, and shooting with less than a second left on the clock is like 7 points. You can be rough like the 80s and 90s NBA within reason