Things you used to eat that they no longer sell

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm old but my Top 3 are:

3) the original Burger King fries (they taste nasty now but if you didn't grow up with original you don't know the difference.

2. WWE/WWF ice cream.

icecreamarticlemain.jpg

1. KFC Lemon Parfait. Didn't rock with the choc. but the strawberry was ok.
e8dc1e4c339f17bcff557f6ff934278a.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm old but my Top 3 are:

3) the original Burger King fries (they taste nasty now but if you didn't grow up with original you don't know the difference.

2. WWE/WWF ice cream.

icecreamarticlemain.jpg

1. KFC Lemon Parfait. Didn't rock with the choc. but the strawberry was ok.
e8dc1e4c339f17bcff557f6ff934278a.jpg
1. Wendy’s fries used to be great, these new ones are fukking trash. BK fries have always been garbage.
2. They used to be fukking awesome. When I could get my dad to buy them for me at the events (I don’t remember them being sold at the store) it was great.
3. They used to make something called “devils crime” which was basically an off brand devil dog, but way fukking better

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. Wendy’s fries used to be great, these new ones are fukking trash. BK fries have always been garbage.
2. They used to be fukking awesome. When I could get my dad to buy them for me at the events (I don’t remember them being sold at the store) it was great.
3. They used to make something called “devils crime” which was basically an off brand devil dog, but way fukking better
BK fries changed in 1998. If you're talking about then I respectfully disagree. If not, then trust me they were good back in the day.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BK fries changed in 1998. If you're talking about then I respectfully disagree. If not, then trust me they were good back in the day.
They changed over to the thick cut fries in the mid 00’s. Then Wendy’s followed right after.

The original BK fries were top 2 back in the day. Especially if they were salted right and hot :banderas:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
So nobody is going to admit it? Fukk it, I'll say it...

Vanilla Coke. :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:

they still sell vanilla coke literally everywhere, breh. shyt they've moved on to orange-vanilla coke, raspberry coke, all sorts of concoctions.

Pepsi Blue on the other hand... :francis: think i gotta go to south east asia for it, because that's the only place that still sells it.:to:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

they still sell vanilla coke literally everywhere, breh. shyt they've moved on to orange-vanilla coke, raspberry coke, all sorts of concoctions.

Pepsi Blue on the other hand... :francis: think i gotta go to south east asia for it, because that's the only place that still sells it.:to:
You probably can get it off of eBay if ur that :flabbynsick: