Things You Find Attractive that Other People Might Find Unattractive.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Two things,

I like girls with problems :blacksnoop:. Took me a while to realize that, and I understand that its not a good thing. But I like girls that have been on a journey. Girls that know life and know pain. Girls that have a past. I don't know for me it's like it adds another layer to them. I can't stand a bytch with a perfect life :beli:. And that's stupid, but it's the truth. I fukked with this girl from Scarsdale early in 2014. And she hasn't been through anything, and her life was perfect and she was boring as fukk. It's something I'm working on, but I really do like girls that are beautiful with issues. :blackye: I don't look for them, but it's what I'm most attracted for whatever reason. I always end up really liking cokeheads, extra promiscuous bytches, or girls who just have issues in general.

Second thing. I need that thing with some type of bush :wow: It doesn't have to be a forest, but it has to be something. I don't that bald kitty. I like something down there. Which is something that I tell my boys when we discuss bytches and they be like :scust: :blackcamby:.

Those are my two. Add on :blackye:

Edit: those nerdy but pretty girls who are insecure and unsure of themselves but are low key pretty :ahh:

Like a Nichole Bloom
1380647_1401407560415_full.jpg

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This one is weird as fukk. I like when a chick has naturally short eyebrows. Not thin. Not stubby, but just a few notches smaller than average. That shyt is the cutest/sexiest shyt ever.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I prefer small chests, small Cs, prefer Bs to a larger A :yeshrug:

2. I like taller women. I'm 5'7. Wanted to chop down some LARGE drinks of woman over the years:wow:

3. I like big/strangely shaped noses
lea_michele_320.jpg
bigstock_LOS_ANGELES_-_FEB___Raven-S_20291312small.jpg

4. I like tattoos, but typically on a fairer skinned woman where they really pop.

5. I like gym-built bodies, that shyt most people go :scust: about. Would post pictures, but I am not interested in someone
accosting me for posting white women(the lions share of instagram fit accounts)

6. Black nail polish, especially on midnight sistas and olive skinned ladies:ohlawd:

7. Nerdy,fashion challenged girls. Im talking Ugly Betty before her big makeover.:yeshrug:
ugly-betty_070108.jpg