They're protesting against tourists in Barcelona, spraying them with water guns

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I have little sympathy for Euros, but they could always be whooping they asses lol this is really tame.

:mjpls:Passport bros need to watch they back

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure they have some good points or whatever, I don't know the particulars.

But I always kinda thought if these Barthshzelonans wanna work four hour days with siestas and shyt I'm not sure how thats gonna work without a healthy tourist and expat industry.

Spain is damn near little bro to the big Central/South American countries these days economically - besides the tourism and retirement/health tourism stuff.

But British lad tourists are a scourge on this earth so I see where they coming from.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm sure they have some good points or whatever, I don't know the particulars.

But I always kinda thought if these Barthshzelonans wanna work four hour days with siestas and shyt I'm not sure how thats gonna work without a healthy tourist and expat industry.

Spain is damn near little bro to the big Central/South American countries these days economically - besides the tourism and retirement/health tourism stuff.

spain is still far wealthier per-person. total GDP is only behind mexico and brazil.

But British lad tourists are a scourge on this earth so I see where they coming from.

airbnb + euro + tourism + cheap money + QE have messed up prices.

spain used to be cheap.

spain and italy used to devalue to remain competitive.

some measures:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Barcelona is a dope city but yeah it was congested. Lots of Chinese tourist when I went...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
spain is still far wealthier per-person. total GDP is only behind mexico and brazil.

you right, i thought it was more dire. but what % of that GDP is tourism though? 10%?

airbnb + euro + tourism + cheap money + QE have messed up prices.

spain used to be cheap.

spain and italy used to devalue to remain competitive.

some measures:

Short term rentals were pretty clearly a mistake, globally.

The Euro was 100% a mistake for anybody who can't directly trace their lineage to the 3rd Reich.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Anybody would be tight if they couldn’t afford to live in their own city, Airbnb really fukked the game up