They trying get get america's other black dad out the paint #metoo

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
On May 1st 2018, former music journalist and current music producer/multidisciplinary artist, Ferrari Sheppard tweets, "Women beware of Anthony Anderson".

Search "Anthony Anderson sexual assault" and the first website listed is an arrest for rape in 2004.

May 2004, Anderson was accused of allegedly raping and a 25 year old woman on the set of Hustle & Flow.

"The 25-year-old woman had reported earlier this summer an alleged incident in which she claimed that Anderson and Witherspoon had sexually assaulted her in a trailer on the Memphis set of the upcoming movie Hustle & Flow. In court, she testified that the two men had forced her to have sex with them several times in the days before the sole alleged encounter that she reported to police. After the dismissal, a state prosecutor’s office spokesperson told AP that no decision had been made on whether to continue to pursue the case.

Anderson spokesman Allan Mayer told Reuters, ”He is, of course, both relieved and delighted by the judge’s decision to throw out what was so obviously a trumped-up case.”

Rape charges dropped against Anthony Anderson

In a second article, it is further highlighted "A Memphis judge dismissed rape charges against the actor, saying testimony by his accuser was some of the most “suspicious” he had ever heard." Later in 2004, Anderson was again accused of sexual assault by a woman who alleged that he made suggestive comments and grabbed her genitals.
Anthony Anderson - Accused of rape, sexual assault

A RECENT 2017 article about rape accusation reads:

"Another Silence Breaker Surfaces:

“He said, ‘This is my movie, I make the rules. You want to continue working in the industry? I got the power to axe you out the game.” — Silence Breaker

Less than 48-hours after Black-ish star Anthony Anderson appeared on The View, the Disney actor has been further implicated in the Hollywood sexual abuse scandal. These latest disturbing details implicate Anderson in the alleged rape of an award-winning female costume designer from the crew of one of his 42 estimated number of films.

“Anthony is another of Hollywood’s best kept secrets. He’s been getting down like this for a long time.”

Anderson was described as a “serial sexual predator” reported to be responsible for devising “a ploy” to lure the victim to the Montreal apartment he accommodated during the 2004 film production of New Line Cinema’s comedy “King’s Ransom”, released in 2005. “It’s obviously a situation that was premeditated,” said the source. “Anthony had announced that he would be cooking a Sunday dinner for the crew, inviting members of the crew to the dinner party, insisting that she stay a little bit later and after everyone else left she found herself in a compromising position as he unmasked himself.” Motivated by the ‘Me Too’ movement, a secondary source stepped forward and said that “she was distraught when she described how he grabbed her around the waist and violently pulled her close to him and began to grope her “down there.”

The disturbing details of this latest report are eerily similar to the set of past reports on record surrounding Anthony Anderson.

(In reference to the Hustle & Flow charge)

According to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department, Anderson and Witherspoon “lured the woman into a trailer on the set.” A witness reportedly heard screams coming from the trailer, ran over and opened the door. “The woman ran out nude,” said sheriff’s spokesperson Steve Shular. After posting upwards of $40K+ (“and that’s what’s on record,” notes a whistleblower) the charges were dropped on October 6, 2004 by a bible belt judge who claimed the victim’s testimony was “suspicious.” “We all know how easy it was ten years ago for people in power to have rape charges thrown out,” noted a silence breaker. In true Trump form, Anderson later took to the media to seemingly boast over the “not guilty” judgement, while providing gut-churning commentary filled with apparent victim-shaming. “Back then, you know, we could have put her in the trunk, you know, with some plastic and taken her for a little ride,” said Anderson during a radio interview, while seeming to passive-aggressively reference a ‘free for all’ post-internet era. “The early 90s … *laughs*”

“It was said that someone heard screaming and opened the door that’s when the girl ran out. Do you think she was play screaming?”

Less than a month prior to the seemingly unjust judgement, another alleged victim stepped forward with sexual assault allegations against Anderson, reported to have “lured” the female extra to his dressing room after the filming of an episode of the short-lived Warner Bros. comedy-sitcom series “All About The Andersons”. Though the alleged incident is reported by the media to have led to a $900K lawsuit against Anderson and Warner Bros. TV, no further details of the case made media headlines. Industry insiders suspect “a settlement was met.”

“The victim said Anderson invited her to his dressing room, where he made suggestive comments, grabbed her genital area and sexually assaulted her.”

https://hollywoodstreetking.com/hol...on-heavily-implicated-in-new-rape-allegations

Make not of how the 2004 articles were vague in details versus recent articles that feature quotes from sources. Historically in the justice system, especially for Hollywood, sexual assault cases are brushed by. The "casting cast" mentality is so rampant that systems and structures are set in place to benefit the people in power. Rape and sexual assault is about power. Studies repeatedly show, false rape accusations are actually quite low at 2 to 8 percent. What would that extra benefit from falsely accusing Anderson AND the producer? Lastly, in 2004 alone Anderson "allegedly" assaulted MULTIPLE women.

With this era of the #METOO movement, is Anderson's alleged inappropriate behavior next to be exposed in the comedy world?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Brehs gotta stop being so aggressive with these hoes...... Like you a millionaire movie star.... Let these bytches work for you.... Let them sexual assault you instead.

Why these nikkas out here so aggressive with the p*ssy? Thats why nikkas get caught up.... Just keep it nonchalant with the bytch.

I'm a regular ass nikka and I understand the art of making bytches work.....

If I had millions, I wouldnt even say nothin to these hoes.... wouldnt even put it any effort.... I would just let them choose and chase me.

Alot of these dudes' cases coulda been avoided if they werent so thirsty.

(If he's guilty of course)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Brehs gotta stop being so aggressive with these hoes...... Like you a millionaire movie star.... Let these bytches work for you.... Let them sexual assault you instead.

Why these nikkas out here so aggressive with the p*ssy? Thats why nikkas get caught up.... Just keep it nonchalant with the bytch.

I'm a regular ass nikka and I understand the art of making bytches work.....

If I had millions, I wouldnt even say nothin to these hoes.... wouldnt even put it any effort.... I would just let them choose and chase me.

Alot of these dudes' cases coulda been avoided if they werent so thirsty.

(If he's guilty of course)
even if you play it cool if they want to spite you they can

to even get in your presence that character has to be proven thoroughly

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
even if you play it cool if they want to spite you they can

to even get in your presence that character has to be proven thoroughly

True.... Its a tough situation.

Youre definitely right about girls getting in their feelings if youre being nonchalant or distant... Its always a gamble because she can literally make up any bullshyt story and the world gonna believe it.

The only 100% solution is to avoid women completely but thats gay and not realistic.

I don't know man...... Maybe save the text messages? Record a video of her sucking your dikk? I dont know lol

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
True.... Its a tough situation.

Youre definitely right about girls getting in their feelings if youre being nonchalant or distant... Its always a gamble because she can literally make up any bullshyt story and the world gonna believe it.

The only 100% solution is to avoid women completely but thats gay and not realistic.

I don't know man...... Maybe save the text messages? Record a video of her sucking your dikk? I dont know lol
like i said check her mental

if you can't make the link up top then curve it

if you are solid you will be fine

if you are a sleaze & give slimy females a pass you might take that L

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
James Evans was the Godfather/Blueprint.

Then Cos.

Uncle Phil

Dr Huxtable......behold the only thing greater than yourself.*

Lets-Do-It-Again-1975-film-images-e04a94d3-c83a-413d-ac87-dc075114696.jpg

from "Let's Do it Again"

========
*from Roots