They tried to take out our president...Sending Letter Containing Dealdy Substance

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live Link, seems like 2001 all over again with the anthrax bs...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/abc-news-plus-special-report-220000361.html

A letter addressed to President Obama that field-tested positive for the poison ricin was received at the remote White House mail screening facility Tuesday, according to law enforcement officials.
The facility routinely identifies letters or parcels that require secondary screening or scientific testing before delivery.
The office of Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi also Tuesday received a suspicious letter potentially laced with ricin, postmarked from Memphis.
Testing on the first letter is incomplete but expected to be finished this afternoon. The first letter was addressed to Republican Wicker.
The Secret Service mail screening facility is a remote facility, not located near the White House complex, that all White House mail goes through.
The Secret Service is working closely with the U.S. Capitol Police and the FBI in this investigation.
FBI sources say anytime suspicious powder is located in a mail facility, field tests are conducted. The field and other preliminary tests in this instance produced inconsistent results. The material has been sent to an accredited laboratory for further analysis.
Only a full analysis performed at an accredited laboratory can determine the presence of a biological agent such as ricin. Those tests are in the process of being conducted and generally take from 24 to 48 hours.
Field tests are often unreliable, and a false positive for ricin occurs at least once each year, a homeland security official told ABC News.
The Centers for Disease Control defines ricin as a poison that comes from castor beans and can be found in a powder, a mist, a pellet or dissolved in water.
"In the 1940s, the U.S. military experimented with using ricin as a possible warfare agent," the CDC writes. "In some reports ricin has possibly been used as a warfare agent in the 1980s in Iraq and more recently by terrorist organizations."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Probably gonna end up being some military cacs behind all this. Put the sattelites up, video tape the country and have skynet trace and locate any other fukkery that goes down in the coming months.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
It's on :wow:

BreakingBad_Walter_Cigarette.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I were to mail something to Obama without a return address and did not have my fingerprints on it, could I still get caught?

Say if I said Michelle looks unattractive with makeup.....but left no address or fingerprints, is it still possible that I would have Secret Service knocking at my door?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If I were to mail something to Obama without a return address and did not have my fingerprints on it, could I still get caught?

Say if I said Michelle looks unattractive with makeup.....but left no address or fingerprints, is it still possible that I would have Secret Service knocking at my door?

Try it

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

I don't think mail is delivered without a return address. It probably would not make it past the post office.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If you never been arrested thru don't have your fingers prints

sent from royalty via tapatalk

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think mail is delivered without a return address. It probably would not make it past the post office.

Yeah you can. Every since 911 they are eyed more suspiciously but it still is not technically illegal to mail something without an address. Just know you obviously can't get it back if you make a mistake with the address or something

Try yourself and mail something to yourself(your own address) in a mailbox far from you andand I bet you get it

Come back and tell me if I'm right :win:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol @ anyone thinking the President really reads any of that shyt. Justin Bieber prolly doesn't even read any of his fan mail, these nikkaz think Obama does? :usure:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yeah you can. Every since 911 they are eyed more suspiciously but it still is not technically illegal to mail something without an address. Just know you obviously can't get it back if you make a mistake with the address or something

Try yourself and mail something to yourself(your own address) in a mailbox far from you andand I bet you get it

Come back and tell me if I'm right :win:

You can mail it. If you leave it for the mailman they can refuse it if they want.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If you never been arrested thru don't have your fingers prints

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Well there's plenty of things the gov takes your fingerprints for that don't have to do with being arrested. Like becoming a police officer and other government jobs (mailman), license to carry/own a firearm, etc....