They tried 2 "citizens arrest" me 2day......

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Long story short somebody tried to put me under "Citizens Arrest." (below is the story)

I was out joy ryding today out in the country. Beautiful twisties...farm land up in the mountains real scenic. Barely anyone out there. Open roads to tearing shyt up. Its glorious :blessed:

Then I get stuck behind a slowpoke.....I'm trapped behind them for a couple miles and then there is a passing (dashed lines so its Gucci) :mad:

Dropped a gear on em and passed coast was clear. :wow:

They started wildly flashing and honking as and after I passed :what:

THEN decide to start to speed up like they're in pursuit :why:

I paid no mind to it and ghosted them after the next turn :manny:

I stopped to get fuel and take a break....had some snacks and shyt in there little rest area and was ready to ryde again....

walked around the building to my byke and the same car I passed is now parked in front my my bike and the dude is on his phone.

He starts telling me not to go anywhere the police are on there way. I said for what. He started rambling some shyt and was foaming out the mouth spit flying everywhere.

I put my helmet on and got on my byke and he got closer to my byke yelling in the phone "HES TRYING TO EVADE" :dahell:

I told him to back the fukk up and started my byke up.
Started screaming "YOU CANT GO ANYWAY YOU'RE UNDER CITIZENS ARESST; THE POLICE ARE ON THERE WAY" :damn:

I neglected to respect his imaginary authority and wait for his "backup" and dropped it into gear..... he tried to approach again and I whipped around him and his vehicle and got up outta there.

My question is; is this a real thing? This is an area I love ryding in....I don't know who TF he was on the phone with. But this lunatic was possessed and dead serious on me not leaving.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You did the right thing but should’ve peeled out and kicked some gravel in his face. You’re not obligated to stay detained by a random piece of shyt hater.

fukk em.

Im just happy he didn't touch me or my byke cause it woulda been ugly.

My adrenaline and testosterone already all the way up just from ryding.

I really don't want no problems. And I love that area 2 but its super lowkey but perfect.