they took away the little side scroll thing on the facebook homepage??

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to put on mass. How do I do this? I'm a naturally skinny guy, and quite lazy. I need to cultivate some mass... if I eat a lot of food I just sh1t that sh1t straight out. But its about time I went hulk on the world, or at least King Pin it up... or even just get my Kel on.

I feel like some added girth could only add to my appeal. One of the last girls I was fuggin' called me cute quite a lot. I suppose that skype strip-tease didn't help, but stop distracting me this is important. The thing I'm trying to go for is a vibe that kinda says I could snap you in half but I prolly won't because I'm a nice guy. But I always want that thought to sit relaxed but ready at the back of their mind.

Now I'm willing to do hard-work to achieve this but I'd rather not. When I do exercise its more running and other things that won't help put on that killer muscle. Are there any supplements I can take that would turn me into Uber-Raph with limited work. I don't want to do anything that would make my junk any smaller. I'm only white I need everyone of those six inches that God, in his infinite wisdom, deemed it wise to give me. Any help appreciated.

P.S- Mod's can we change the thread title... I think the thread-starter put something about facebook by mistake. Thanks in advance.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I'm not sure about you guys but when I have to cum from a blow-job I have to get into the jedi mind-state to make it happen. The girl can be going down on me like a hippo trying to drain the Nile but I'll still have to focus all my cognitive abilities, and not worry about the impending cramp in my right leg. Same thing when a condom is in play. This can't be life.