They should release a F2P game that when you die you are permanently dead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like a big war game where you customize your avatar go out to war and once you die (like you actually have to bleed out or like really succumb to your injuries) you die for good. You can patch yourself up and get healed and what not but once you’re out the game you’re permanently locked out.

At least until the next season starts. I would like to see a big war game with actual high stakes, people playing strategically and with some sense of self preservation. I think this would draaaastically change the way people play games.

The only thing that could further raise the stakes if if there was money on the line but i dont legally think they can do that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
isnt that basically dark soul series of game where it's stupid hard?!?:dahell:

Perma death and that's it is a stupid idea for any videogame... :camby:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
thid could work but instead of waiting make them invite someone and when they make an account you can come back

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Until people get too attached to the game and actually start killing themselves when their character dies. OP trying to drive up the suicide rate with this one…

That would just make them more militant about recruiting.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would do it like this

the more you play and survive the more efficient you get at a weapon or skill

and death moves you on to a brand new soldier with no skills and no experience or something

But to die and wait 3 months to play lol … Nah breh

Wasnt there a pvp or zombie game or something that came out that used that system? Where there was perma death per character and you lose all your stats and gotta start over again?