They Had a Good Thing With Fring Right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been thinking about it a lot and just at what EXACT moment did Heisenberg fukk up?

Well...

Technically he fukked up by not taking the job from Grey Matter in season 1. But pride is a motherfukker, so here we are.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
California
I know it was sometime in season 3 though. HIm and Gus had an agreement and that shyt went south where Gus had completely made up his mind about killing Walt

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're talking specifically about his dealings with Gus he fukked up saving Jesse's dumb ass (twice).

I know some people have brought up that Gus agreed to give Walt back to the cartel but when you look at how much Gayle was in awe of Walt and how Gus hated them cartel motherfukkers I think Gus would have done the same thing with Walt that he did with Jesse.

Walt is a bad guy who lets his pride dictate a lot of his actions, but the vast majority of the shyt they found themselves in could be traced back to Jesse.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know it was sometime in season 3 though. HIm and Gus had an agreement and that shyt went south where Gus had completely made up his mind about killing Walt

Oh that?

Season 3, ep 1 the deal was $3 mill for 3 months. Walt :whoa:

Season 3, ep 5 Gus gave the whole "a man provides" speech. Walt was back in.

Season 3, ep 9, Walt called a meeting with Gus because Hank got shot. Gus re-upped the deal to $15 mill a year, open ended.

All this obviously fell apart when Walt killed the two goons in ep 12. But the beef with the 2 goons actually started in season 2, ep 7 because Walt wanted to expand into new territory. And Jesse was :whoa: about that shyt, which lead to Combo getting killed in ep 11.

Some people believe Gus had no intention of killing Walt after Gale died because he had no cooks, and that Walt acting erratically in season 4 kinda forced his hand. Other people believe he would've had him killed regardless.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
If we're talking specifically about his dealings with Gus he fukked up saving Jesse's dumb ass (twice).

I know some people have brought up that Gus agreed to give Walt back to the cartel but when you look at how much Gayle was in awe of Walt and how Gus hated them cartel motherfukkers I think Gus would have done the same thing with Walt that he did with Jesse.

Walt is a bad guy who lets his pride dictate a lot of his actions, but the vast majority of the shyt they found themselves in could be traced back to Jesse.

:beli:He never would have had to save Jesse in the first place if he never decided to expand, that was the whole reason why combo got killed in the first place and the reason why Jesse who was against expanding out of the area in the first place went after the dealers who used a child as the killer. Combo tried to deal on Fring's turf and was killed as a result. This then led to Jesse going back on drugs and the whole stuff with Jane.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:beli:He never would have had to save Jesse in the first place if he never decided to expand, that was the whole reason why combo got killed in the first place and the reason why Jesse who was against expanding out of the area in the first place went after the dealers who used a child as the killer. Combo tried to deal on Fring's turf and was killed as a result. This then led to Jesse going back on drugs and the whole stuff with Jane.
Yeah Walt and Jesse just kinda kept dragging each other further down into more and more fukked up situations, with their greed/ego and bytchassness, respectively.