They gotta start banning coli brehs from the gym.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's real it's pathetic and sad.
If it's fake, it's pathetic and sad.

:unimpressed:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I MEAN, I LIKE WATER AS MUCH AS I SHOULD BUT WATER AND PIZZA DON'T GO TOGETHER AT ALL.

I can't drink water when I eat unhealthy shyt. Wtf I look like drinking water with pizza or a burger? Whatever amount of water I need to consume to offset the juice/soda I have with my meal I will do it but I usually keep a sparkling ice in the fridge for a fair comprimise.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I don't think he said nothing wrong. Did he take it to the extreme? Yes, but you have to question if that's really an extreme or not kuz at the same time you got women who know they got a nice body going for routine grocery store trips dressed like they got a Poppin onlyfans.

Its like I know you checked the mirror at least 10 times before leaving :sas2: of course nikkas gone look! And some of them gone shoot since you walking round looking like free real estate. With the woman knowing how looked walking out the house, all she can do is kindly say no if she ain't fukin with it. Don't go out like that just to get hit on, just to go home talkin bout "these nikkas is weird/why y'all so thirsty" NAW bytch them nikkas thought you was a real live 304 in the flesh in they presence

Yea gym is kinda different but I still seen plenty chicks wearing the most provocative shyt, clenching they eyelids and slashing they nose through the ceiling just from a random regular gym guy walking by doing his regular rounds.

Tldr: bytches be having the audacity