They even got this POS to put on a suit

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
can i have some clarification on why he is disliked?

He is a progressive who is pro criminal justice reform, legalizing cannabis, anti maga, am i missing something?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
can i have some clarification on why he is disliked?

He is a progressive who is pro criminal justice reform, legalizing cannabis, anti maga, am i missing something?
many who helped him win feel a bit betrayed as he's openly split with some of the platforms he was supposed to align with (immigration, energy, some other stuff). the folks who had his back when he was looking like he had health issues after winning as well.

recency bias puts a lot of focus on his israel stance, but it started long before that. long story short - he was much more progressive when it was convenient and was happy to run with potential party switching narratives for a while too.

interview:

regarding the potential party switch that concerned dems after past volatility:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Israel has kompromat on him guaranteed. That little mental health episode was him seeing the secret recordings :sas2:

Daps
I think he usually looks sloppy, and unprofessional. Fukk all that keeping it real, and relating to your constituents nonsense. Put a suit on when you go to work.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
You can't be on the house floor without a full suit. It's a rule. It's why you'll even see that clown Gym Jordan wearing a suit jacket when he's in there.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It's the dress code
Didn't we all witness the controversy over fetterman refusing to adhere to senate dress code and he still defies or have you been living under a rock :gucci:

He shows more respect for a foreign nation and war criminal than he does his own country, that speaks volumes to who really controls American politicians

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You can't be on the house floor without a full suit. It's a rule. It's why you'll even see that clown Gym Jordan wearing a suit jacket when he's in there.
Fetterman has been breaking this rule though, that's literally part of his identity now. Dressing like a bum in Congress and deepthroating Israel

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Didn't we all witness the controversy over fetterman refusing to adhere to senate dress code and he still defies or have you been living under a rock :gucci:

He shows more respect for a foreign nation and war criminal than he does his own country, that speaks volumes to who really controls American politicians
And since we paid attention to that controversy we know that he's been wearing a suit on the senate floor (per the rules he voted in agreement with) for a year.

Y'all gotta stop falling for the fake outrage,