They both gave me their phone numbers what do I do...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So I was out at the club yesterday...and met one of kkkoons friends...hey I tried to be chummy with alll...we also hung out...and the friend, will call him "James" was talking about group sex...how he wnted to have group sex...it me, kkkoon, james, and janet (james fwb)...anyways janet was flirting throughout the evening, even at the dance floor, she was flirt, dancing and gyrating...I tried to keep my distance because when they came to dinner...I heard janet say something about james sex drive and kkkoon was inquiring about the chick...which appeared to be another random chick to kkkoon...james said it was fwb situation...

When we were walking she started talking about her past...growing up in the hood...she is professional now, but she how you can take the girl out the hood, but not the hood out the girl...

anyways, I needed a ride to my car, so I said we should hang out sometime...I thought I would get one phone number...I got two...janets number and james number...So I am thinking of sending a generic text...saying we should meet for social happy hour/chat?

thoughts?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You Frank Ocean? :what:

ohhh

yall aint pros?

its networking...crew of folk to grab dinner with...

I followup with everyone I meet...a lot of contact sbut now I am thinking of following up and connecting with all..somehow someway...

example
had a buddy...met whille traveling... got invites to pub crawls...even met his chick

he broke up with her, and she invite me to go out with her...

I had both of their phone numbers

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
do I send a pimpish message to the chick if she his fwb

you know how its gonna go...ohhh Leroy send me this...and homie think i am hitting on his girl...or a generic...lets all get together for drinks...approach them as a couple for social hour

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
seriously, gotta be some young folk on the board.

homie stuck on code of ethics? na homie imma just call the girl...

I just laugh it up...

Imma get my professional and personal connection up...and you asking... if I swing that way?

smh

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
bailout.gif