They Blitzin, Carson Shook! He Just Another Sacked CAC From My Playbook: AZ @ CAR Week 8 GameThread

Who Wins This NFC Championship Rematch?

• Zona Cardinals

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Queen City Panthers

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
fukked up part that should have never happened to Culpepper. But the hoe ass organization took his weapons away the year after setting all time records.

Dude ended up getting hurt trying to win with trash and over extended himself on a play.

Not to mention the hoe ass black defenders that hit him dirty and low on a hit they would have never done to Brett Favre or any star white QB while he was running.
Wasn't it somebody on the Panthers?
:patrice:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't it somebody on the Panthers?
:patrice:

Yep and the same Carolina defenders speared McNabb in the back breaking his ribs in his last season with the eagles (the injury IMO helped push him out of the door because he missed 3 games and Kolb was allowed to play).

The defenders know they cannot hit a white QB no matter how garbage he is like they can hit a black QB.

But we see the same shyt in the NBA. For the most part them dudes know they can't beat on the white boys like they can black dudes.

Ain't no one closed line, tackled or knocked down dirk, love or any white star the same way they have Lebron, kobe, Howard, Melo and etc.

Closes most talk about is that soft ass hip check that Nash got from Horry and that shyt was a love tap compared to what folks like Lebron and especially Kobe have gotten over the years.

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Cardinals can still get a wildcard spot but it's not looking good right now. I think the 2nd half of the season will be better though.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah and fukk sanders. u supposed to be mentoring cam but u don't agree that he taking dirty shots all year?

but u was all up in that odell:wrist: (taking up for him lol)story last year when somebody was supposedly calling him "gay slurs".

media so full of fukk boys:wrist: I swear.:stopitslime:

Jokers bought and sold homie. Not one media member even a black one will admit that cam and black QBs are reffed differently.

They wont even acknowledge the past racism at the QB position.

So my feelings is to say fukk them and move on.

Last edited:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

The segment when they brought Mike Pereira on :upsetfavre:

Basically said Cam is whining and it reminds him about how people complained when Vick was in the league about the hits he took; then at the end of the Josh Norman topic about when he called out a ref, Pereira said its interesting to him that he came from Carolina because Ron Rivera is a big complainer, every timeout he's always calling the officials over to talk to them and insinuating there's a culture of whining with the Panthers. What coach doesn't talk to the refs about calls? :what:

That comment told me a lot about how the officials and the league views Rivera, especially with Panther fans been shytting on Ron for not standing up for Cam (publicly)