They Blitzin, Carson Shook! He Just Another Sacked CAC From My Playbook: AZ @ CAR Week 8 GameThread

Who Wins This NFC Championship Rematch?

• Zona Cardinals

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Queen City Panthers

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I personally want to hear what the gawd Shannon Sharpe has to say :ehh:
After the opening night game, him and Ray Lewis kept saying "that's football" about the hits to the head ... but then did say if it was Tom Brady, Darian Stewart would have been suspended for the year :skip:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how cam didn't give a fukk about the multiple concussions he probably had, but tearing his ACL was the last straw :deadmanny:

Breh all players feel this way because their legs are how they make their money. Wes Welker said the same shyt.

I can remember as a kid Dave Kraig coming off of a concussion and he was playing the steelers. Greg Loyd I believe was going at his knees and he was hot and ready to fight him.

Same when Andrea Waters went at Phil Simms knees like 3 times during the game. Simms was about to start throwing bows.

See these hoes in the media know most sports fans dont follow history and dont remember shyt even from the previous year. So they can ignore situations like Cam and make it seem he has been the only person to bytch about this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe but thats why I feel like Richardson or Rivera should've done it

It's like they want you to smile lose respectfully but they ain't protecting him for shyt but you can't speak out on it cause they gonna have it out for u on game days and fine you on off days

fukk the league

Exactly. They want Cam to basically be cannon fodder. They don't want the dude to be the face of the league...but expect him to be quiet and speak on issues like he the face of the league.

So Cam has reached his boiling point and I don't blame him.

Most folks are gonna play the good soldier if they getting something out of it or being protected. But if they aint being protected or getting something out of it there is no need to be a good soldier.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep and I hate how nikkas be "but but but he running)....nikka most time he get hit dirty he be in the fukkin pocket.....and he still get hurt.

Those dudes are ignorant and don't understand this shyt bigger than Cam.

This shyt is about how all black QBs are treated the same and don't get calls. And have had this shyt happen to them since black QBs been starting in this fukking league.

If the got damn number 1 pick, rookie of the year, record setter, MVP can't get calls. Then no black QB will ever get calls because no black QB will probably have the accomplishments of Cam in the next 30 to 40 years.

Like I been saying I been through this rodeo with Moon, Blake, Stewart, Culpepper, Peete, Cunningham, McNabb, McNair and etc.

I know how the games goes and done seen it over and over and over again and everyone turns a blind eye to the shyt.

I am feed up and tired period.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And culpepper

fukked up part that should have never happened to Culpepper. But the hoe ass organization took his weapons away the year after setting all time records.

Dude ended up getting hurt trying to win with trash and over extended himself on a play.

Not to mention the hoe ass black defenders that hit him dirty and low on a hit they would have never done to Brett Favre or any star white QB while he was running.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Those dudes are ignorant and don't understand this shyt bigger than Cam.

This shyt is about how all black QBs are treated the same and don't get calls. And have had this shyt happen to them since black QBs been starting in this fukking league.

If the got damn number 1 pick, rookie of the year, record setter, MVP can't get calls. Then no black QB will ever get calls because no black QB will probably have the accomplishments of Cam in the next 30 to 40 years.

Like I been saying I been through this rodeo with Moon, Blake, Stewart, Culpepper, Peete, Cunningham, McNabb, McNair and etc.

I know how the games goes and done seen it over and over and over again and everyone turns a blind eye to the shyt.

I am feed up and tired period.

that's why I was so confused on why cam would try to please the white crowd with those gq comments...lol

like dude do u know who dealing with?

and with all that he did he still aint getting calls or brady golden boy treatment.

might as well keep it real and call out this racist ass shyt for what it is.

u worried bout endorsments but u aint gone have none( or game checks) if u aint able to walk n run buddy. these people only want u cause u can win football games...

plus as much as Sherman says stupid shyt hes actually been like the only nfl player(besides teammates) calling out the nfl for not really giving a shyt bout cam safety.

Last edited: