(They all blend together) "Amanda Seales" "Angela Rye" and "Eboni k williams"

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
What makes it worse is that I know that one of them be on some bull shyt.
As a result I'm always cautious when I see one of them cause I don't know which one is the "problematic" one.

IMPETUS:
i was watching a talk between Amanda Seals and her half sister about Palestine (her sister is half Palestinian)
Spent the first 10 mins+/- trying to figure out if she is the one I don't rock wit.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking that Amanda Seals and Eboni Williams are both being treated nearly the same way.

I don't think Angela Rye is there yet.

SIDENOTE: Sister cute though :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The world has pretty much moved on from them. Now they have to make crazy comments to get attention.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Tbh, I never listened to any of them enough to dislike them but I know they’ve been around for years and I watched long enough to see people talk shyt about them. But, tbh, I never really considered them that pivotal.

Makes me wonder why yall would continuously listen and gripe about some people you don’t like.

Basically I feel like there’s a good portion of hate towards those women that’s unwarranted AND there’s probably more worthwhile people to hate on than them.

They don’t make enough noise other than when they feel like they need to be dramatic.