#THESHIFT-- MTV--Presents: "5 Faces of 50cent"

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The Five Faces Of 50 Cent | News Video | MTV

With the recent release of his free album 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50 Cent returned to the hip-hop world to provide some of his trademark aggressive content. Never one to rest, though, 50, a renaissance man if there ever was one, quickly got back to work on his multitude of other projects. Fif sat down with RapFix to breakdown his five biggest guises: the businessman, the father, the music mogul, the rapper and the actor.

50 Cent, The Businessman
"I've been through a full experience. The first step was establishing the actual company name. I trademarked G-Unit Worldwide with my advance. Then I partnered with Feeding America for SMS Audio, my audio company. I've launched several books. I've had a lot of success there. I've done a lot!"

50 Cent, The Father
"As soon as you say the word father to me, I think about my relationship with my father. I don't have a relationship with my father. I don't know him. Because of that, I wanted to have the relationship that I have with my son. You know, it's really important. Having a child is having an opportunity to create a better version of yourself."

50 Cent, The Music Mogul
"There's so many people that have made good choices. There's a lot of talented artists out there and sometimes you can do it by accident. When you're in a position like that, you have someone come across the table and it's gonna work."

50 Cent, The Rapper
"Rapping, it changes so much. Now, for me, it's exciting to see what tomorrow's gonna be. Hip-hop culture is pop culture. It's worldwide. It's everything."

50 Cent, The Actor
"I think, in Hollywood now, a successful actor is a working actor. I've developed a passion for it."

:lolbron:

:shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Wow I came in here thinking the 1st post was a joke.

This nikka 50 is actually serious :dead: :russ: :lolbron: :pachaha: