These “thief” videos are popping up more and more

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Is this a trend or challenge like those kia boys?

Boosting was always a thing. The Lo Lifes were boosting on a bigger scale just like that in the 80s. Harlem legend,Freddie Myers said he quit boosting in the 60s when he saw someone try a smash and grab, broke a window and the glass fell and cut the dudes arm off. Said that site scared him straight from doing that ever again and he moved onto selling dope instead.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Man I had recently linked up with a corporate/LP overseer (don't remember what her actual job title is) and apparently the majority of this shyt is staged by store staff. And as expected, many of these situations are fabricated to justify raising prices.

All these investors buying every fukin thing up is getn old. They'll crash any company if that's what it takes to get the most money out of them

Daps
Man I had recently linked up with a corporate/LP overseer (don't remember what her actual job title is) and apparently the majority of this shyt is staged by store staff. And as expected, many of these situations are fabricated to justify raising prices.

All these investors buying every fukin thing up is getn old. They'll crash any company if that's what it takes to get the most money out of them

Why aren’t they getting the white employees to do it?

:mjpls:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple

Nah, it's rich white and/or asian women who sale it online at discounted prices.

I'm Me

Pro
Daps
Nah, it's rich white and/or asian women who sale it online at discounted prices.
Yeah, I was shocked and pissed when I read about that big ring that got busted. Straight exploiting them yungins. Hopefully they peeped the game and are in control now.