shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Sheeeit...at the rate it's going down, it's gonna be more of them than the inverse. lol

In a couple of years that's gonna be another box to check on your tax return and whanot.

They need to gone ahead and start a support group: S.N.A.T.C.H

Spouses
Not
Appreciating
Teacher-
Child
Humping

:deadrose:

This might just be the cold truth after enough of these cases pop up.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
The way some of you degenerates talk, you'd be comfortable with a grown woman topping off an 8 year old boy. My question is... if it's just about sex, what if the woman looked like Amy Schumer? Would it be cool then?

An attractive woman can be a pedophile and people will be like, "eh whatever." What if your female neighbor molested your child by giving him a handjob? It's all good right?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure Ms. Vasquez my summer school math teacher sophomore year wanted the D but I was too nervous/scared. I kinda ignored the signs at the time cause I didn't know how to initiate it. Used to chill in her class room with her during lunch. She would wear skirts that were technically within dress code cause it was knee length but she used to sit on the desk in a way that made her whole thigh hand out when she crossed her legs :noah:

Teachers now a days are way more bold with it

If most average guys look back to their teenage years, assuming they are average or somewhat attractive, without a doubt there were moments during their high school years when females teachers dropped some hints only for the naive boy to miss his opportunities. Looking back now I missed numerous chances, teachers calling me cute, handsome and pretty, and keeping me back without any real reason.

I wouldn't have snitched, :wow::takedat:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Cheap thrills :manny:

26 is somewhat old, in women years

Even for women that is still fairly young, whatever the reason is though it needs to be studied. This shyt is dam near an epidemic and we all know if it was male teachers knocking down the walls of the female students there would be a bigger outrage especially in this me to age.

Daps
Reppin
California
Upon further investigation that yokasta m lady thick :ehh:

508.jpg

yokasta3.jpg

Yeah them some good backshots

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
How about some of these husbands who planned and had a big wedding with family and friends there and all that money spent on the wedding and pictures..

A year or 2 down the line she fukking a 14 year old and then u got to deal with the divorce, still paying on a house u bought, paying her half even though she cheated and u have to deal with the public humidity of your wife fukking a kid at the school...even worst u have to be reminded every day u married that bytch when the wedding payment is due...

Now u either move into your parents home paying that high ass debt off or become homeless.

Hope u guys get a chick mental exam before u put a ring on it...stopped looking at the body 24/7 and see what's going on in her head