Geode

All Star
Daps
Every time a hear a story like this, I just don't get it. These are babies. They smell and laugh at fart jokes. You want power over that? There is no craving of power in the world that should make a woman want to climb on top of a 14 yo. These women are sick individuals just like their male counterparts.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know this is a double standard couldnt this happen to me:francis:. I was already damaged at 12 so getting dome from an attractive grown women wouldn't have phased me. By the end of our relationship they would be saying the teacher was the vic. :francis: Bish would've been doing my math homework. Setup a college book bank account. Make her dependent on my love then drop her when she got too close. I was already doing this shyt.

:mjlol: the first Breh sobbed to his pops. I father would've slapped the shyt outta me for crying about it then reported her.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This happened a 3 times in both the high schools i went to. 1 at my first high school with my ninth grade LA teacher. And twice at the high school I graduated at (one with a male teacher. Another with a female teacher).

Gwinnett got the best public schools in Georgia but the teachers are straight up deviants

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take all of them out. Zero tolerance for any molestation or rape.

---

Superstar
Daps
There used to be a website that tracked all these teachers doing this searched for it a few times found it by accident. The list monthly list was insane.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
But damn I wished this will happen to me lmao.

But damn the fact these kids be snitching on themselves prove they are to young and not in the right mindset for this type of shyt.

Someone in here said they will be legends around school after this nikka fukk that... Like the majority of people here said these dudes always strike meal tickets in this type of situation.

could have her buying you shyt
giving you money
access to liquor/weed
helps you with homework
this a great way to get experience with women
puts you on to some shyt
could honestly help u get to a great college
etc.

wtf little lisa got to offer for you? Her ass can't even stay up past 9pm.

But then I guess you never hear the outcome of these kids once they're adults. It could fukk them up mentally.

There has to be a study for this type of shyt

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Upon further investigation that yokasta m lady thick :ehh:

508.jpg

yokasta3.jpg

Sheeeeiiiiiiiitttttt!:russ:

Please lordt let me find some teachers on Tinder tonight.:whoo:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Beyond the obvious illegal underage acts, the husbands of these women might as well be on suicide watch. How do you deal with the shyt after the news broke that your wife or ex-wife-to-be was fukking a 14yr old behind your back.

Sheeeit...at the rate it's going down, it's gonna be more of them than the inverse. lol

In a couple of years that's gonna be another box to check on your tax return and whanot.

They need to gone ahead and start a support group: S.N.A.T.C.H

Spouses
Not
Appreciating
Teacher-
Child
Humping