Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Beyond the obvious illegal underage acts, the husbands of these women might as well be on suicide watch. How do you deal with the shyt after the news broke that your wife or ex-wife-to-be was fukking a 14yr old behind your back.

Man I personally knew a dude (former coworker at a previous job) who's wife got fired and was on trial for fukking a 13yr old. SHE made his life hell afterwards. They had kids, and he stayed with her until the trial was over, SHE was overbaring, SHE became a bytch to HIM. We knew what was going on, and dude just lost respect because he looked like such a simp. He was a nice dude though (cool peeps) and he eventually divorced her and got full custody of his kids.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You knwo what though. I find that your taste at 13-17 is way different than it is when you're an adult.

Yeah alot of teachers look good, BUT what's a 6 or 7 to an adult, the boy might feel like he's being violated by an unattractive chic
Yep. At 12 youre like 26? Thats an old woman.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I'm pretty sure Ms. Vasquez my summer school math teacher sophomore year wanted the D but I was too nervous/scared. I kinda ignored the signs at the time cause I didn't know how to initiate it. Used to chill in her class room with her during lunch. She would wear skirts that were technically within dress code cause it was knee length but she used to sit on the desk in a way that made her whole thigh hand out when she crossed her legs :noah:

Teachers now a days are way more bold with it
Teachers were always fukking students. Only men and lesbians were caught and publicized tho, because that was 'wrong'.

Your teacher did that? She was fukking a junior or senior. :yeshrug:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Think about how many of these situations never get found out

Back when my sister was in middle school some cac started dating one of her classmates.

Guy was 20 something and the girl was 13, 14.

Guy got away with it, they eventually got married and have a couple kids now :francis:

Shyt irks the fukk out of me.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Hope you keep that same engery when some old science teacher making your daughter top him off in the back of a Wal-Mart.

I ain't saying my son can' smash something his age, but you best believe I ain't encouraging smashing no married ran through washed teacher. :scust:
It's different for men and women breh
It is what it is

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I always find it interesting how some of y'all make these fantasy situations where y'all would be cool with your prepubescent son smashing these ugly azz cacs but would lose it if the roles were reversed :gucci:
Lack of p*ssy warps the male mind. These cats don’t get any so the thought of another male turning it down(even if it’s rape/sex abuse) is like someone dying of thirst watching water get poured down a drain.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't any teachers wanna molest me?:mjcry:

I'm sure one of the priests at the catholic school you went to had to say 10 hail marys to control his urges when he saw u everyday. I'm positive he wanted to go there but enjoyed his freedom more then prison.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
I'm sure one of the priests at the catholic school you went to had to say 10 hail marys to control his urges when he saw u everyday. I'm positive he wanted to go there but enjoyed his freedom more then prison.
I clearly mean female teachers and I never went to church

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Upon further investigation that yokasta m lady thick :ehh:

508.jpg

yokasta3.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Lol everybody keep asking wtf these teachers at? Honestly they werent there b4 nowadays teachers start younger like right out of college 21 teaching high school kids that are 14 to 18.

We had the older ladies because teachers stayed longer and started later. There is a massive teacher shortage. Schools are desperate to fill open positions. Being a teacher isnt an attractive career anymore.

Woman are weird they enjoy power and nurturing where men just enjoy power. That's why teachers fukk students, guards fukk prisoners, and woman with power and status are always fukking hired help.

I do think there is a major difference going on now though. I mean I think everyone knew about the one male coach flirting or banging a young girl on his team.(It's basically a Hollywood joke)

But boys actually fukking their teachers is new. There were always attractive 30 something teachers but it was always a thing between boys in puberty joking about how hot she was.

Just because the teachers are younger doesn't account for now being ready to bang teens.

I do think we as an American society have rationalized female teachers sleeping with students as non-threatening. If it were a problem to the scale of pedophiles, we wouldn't be showing pictures of the women on the beach and other facebook photos. They'd be on TO CATCH A PREDATOR.

It's sort of the same problem were facing with a lot of professions we respect but acknowledging that something is wrong in the training/vetting is a bridge too far.