Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The reason this happens now and didn't happen then is; unions and tenure

I just read a story about a racist ass 25 y.o. teacher who has the nerve to have a white nationalist podcast and she teaches middle school

This women weren't getting jobs that young and that many when older had unions protecting their jobs and pay level

The olders teachers have been replaced by women barely out of school themselves

Daps
On one hand you would think...

What can a boy lacking in experience and still years off his physical peak do for a grown women?

Then again you realize these Lil nikkax probably have these girls cumming over and over again especially since these women are the aggressors in these encounters. The mix of power they exert over these children along with the danger & "excitement" of it must have these bytches having convulsions

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Man these teachers gettin crazier each year

where the fukk were these teachers when I was growing up:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas always posting why I ain' have no teacher like this :gucci:

Y'all dapping your son up if you found out hes smashing one of these hoes at 14:scust:

:ehh:

It's highly likely that he might be fukking something at that age regardless of if its one of his peers or someone older........

Daps
I'm pretty sure Ms. Vasquez my summer school math teacher sophomore year wanted the D but I was too nervous/scared. I kinda ignored the signs at the time cause I didn't know how to initiate it. Used to chill in her class room with her during lunch. She would wear skirts that were technically within dress code cause it was knee length but she used to sit on the desk in a way that made her whole thigh hand out when she crossed her legs :noah:

Teachers now a days are way more bold with it

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:wow:Sad that a double standard exist for this shyt. I can’t even front..

“Dig Jr. why the fukk you got naked hoes in your phone.. you 13” :dahell:

“Dad, Ms. WhiteLady sent me those pics” :mjcry:

“Yo teacher??”:dahell:
:patrice:
“How your grades?” :patrice:
“I got straight A’ss dad”:blessed:

“That’s my boy”:wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Don't please your woman to the point she wants puberty dikk :hhh:

Beyond the obvious illegal underage acts, the husbands of these women might as well be on suicide watch. How do you deal with the shyt after the news broke that your wife or ex-wife-to-be was fukking a 14yr old behind your back.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Lol everybody keep asking wtf these teachers at? Honestly they werent there b4 nowadays teachers start younger like right out of college 21 teaching high school kids that are 14 to 18.

We had the older ladies because teachers stayed longer and started later. There is a massive teacher shortage. Schools are desperate to fill open positions. Being a teacher isnt an attractive career anymore.

Woman are weird they enjoy power and nurturing where men just enjoy power. That's why teachers fukk students, guards fukk prisoners, and woman with power and status are always fukking hired help.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
I always find it interesting how some of y'all make these fantasy situations where y'all would be cool with your prepubescent son smashing these ugly azz cacs but would lose it if the roles were reversed :gucci:
Most of these situations I've read about have involved boys in high school, who are very unlikely to be prepubescent.