These funny gamer brehs need more shine

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
634,000 subscribers

"Needs more shine."

:mjlol:
:laff:I mean amongst us, not just kids. Should be bigger than [insert overrated popular YouTube gamers whom simply screams and does baby voices. Yet most videos do numbers].

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:laff:I mean amongst us, not just kids. Should be bigger than [insert overrated popular YouTube gamers whom simply screams and does baby voices. Yet most videos do numbers].
To be honest breh, TBH his own enemy in that aspect. I try watching his streams, but breh just leans more towards a younger demographic. Just check the last 5 videos he's posted on youtube, that kind of humor just doesn't cut it for a breh in his 30s.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
To be honest breh, TBH his own enemy in that aspect. I try watching his streams, but breh just leans more towards a younger demographic. Just check the last 5 videos he's posted on youtube, that kind of humor just doesn't cut it for a breh in his 30s.
I rock with it breh, I just meant brehs in general. I'm in my early 20s. The gamer community will always be the youth as a majority.
I can't knock his hustle.
You might like his friends more under the channels menu.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

He's cool I guess.

He's been around long enough that most here probably know him from his "ModernWarNegro" days where he roast white kids in COD and made "black guy insert blank" and "nikka ___" game title remixes.

He was pulling 6 digit views/video 2 years ago. Everyone's not meant to be hot forever. :manny:

His Comedy Night and VRChat videos were pretty funny. That's the last I checked for him :ehh:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
He's cool I guess.

He's been around long enough that most here probably know him from his "ModernWarNegro" days where he roast white kids in COD and made "black guy insert blank" and "nikka ___" game title remixes.

He was pulling 6 digit views/video 2 years ago. Everyone's not meant to be hot forever. :manny:

His Comedy Night and VRChat videos were pretty funny. That's the last I checked for him :ehh:
Comedy Night video is funny. I'm new to breh and his crew.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ive been fan of him since the early modernwarnegro days:ehh::ehh:
i still view his twitch streams most of the time:ehh:
my only issue with him and his crew is everyone in the crew sucks his suck his dikk soo much:hhh::hhh::hhh: jg,ethos,chaos,Ace,flock, all of them always cater to him and its annoying:scust::scust: whenever the others guys have an opinion TBH would shut them down and they would follow suit and go on his side:hhh::camby: and the sad is part is back i nthe day he use to clown people who did playthroughs on youtube and also people that do stupid thumbnails on their videos and now hes doing it:rudy::rudy: but someone brought it up on stream 1day and he just barked on them:hhh::hhh:
clown shyt:camby: