These Deep Fakes Just Keep Getting Better

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: Why is it always Tom Cruise? Like he's the benchmark for deepfake technology.

Hes Got That Clean Cut A-Typical White Guy Look, Person Behind The Real Face Gotta Somewhat Match The Celeb To Really Pull It Off So Finding A White Guy For Tom Is Probably Easy lol

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hes Got That Clean Cut A-Typical White Guy Look, Person Behind The Real Face Gotta Somewhat Match The Celeb To Really Pull It Off So Finding A White Guy For Tom Is Probably Easy lol

It also helps that Tom Cruise been doing movies for literally 40 years, has looked relatively the same, and there's a wider array of footage to choose from since his catalogue of film is so huge.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It also helps that Tom Cruise been doing movies for literally 40 years, has looked relatively the same, and there's a wider array of footage to choose from since his catalogue of film is so huge.

The Future Of This Could Be Crazy

If I Was A Celeb I’d Literally Have My Likeness Filmed In A Studio For Months So They Can Make Movies W Me 40 Years After After My Death So My Family Can Keep Eating And My Legacy Lives On

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Why are brehs scared of deep fakes but not photoshop?

Someone can use a deep fake of you to get your personal information
Or what had been happening is people are using deep fakes to commit corporate espionage. It will also be used to black mail people.