These credit card skimmers at 7/11’s are not accidental. Be careful.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The owners and managers are in on it. Think about it. When would someone have time to place a skimmer on a card reader at a 7/11? It has to be an inside job or some people working as a team. Also all the videos I’ve seen you can clearly tell the cashier knew it was there.

Most convenient stores are owned by immigrants from Asian countries known for scamming and fraud.

Use cash or tap your card, don’t insert it.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
yea anytime i go to 7-11 the fukkin tap NEVER works. They then redirect you to swipe or insert. It's fukked and imma start video recording it as i pull the shyt out of the machine too. good thing i got a new card anyway.

not sure why the last guy was to timid to get the cashiers face on camera though.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
556.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I use Google Wallet which uses a virtual card :manny:

Use virtual card numbers to pay online or in apps
When you save a credit or debit card to your Google Account, you may be able to turn on a virtual card number. Virtual card numbers can be shared with merchants for online or in-app transactions to keep your actual card number info more secure.

This feature is currently available for eligible cards in the US only.

About virtual cards
Virtual cards are a safer way to pay online or in-app. When you use a virtual card to make a purchase, the app replaces your physical card number with a unique virtual card number. When you check out, the virtual number hides your personal payment details and helps to protect you against fraud.