There's no reason to be upset.... until now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everything Xbox gets over analyzed by Sony stans. They don't talk about how ratchet and clank is graphical tricks, the features are capable on a PS3, God of war coming to PC or that is sequel and horizon Forbidden Fungameplay are PS4 games and not even next gen titles :damn:

I am just scratching the surface of the fukkery, but the point has been made. So on Xbox if they sneeze they'll spin that into "ohh no, I think they need to cancel the game" "what happened to those 12t-flops"

Well every game that releases is better on Xbox so I don't know what they smoking. And only Sony is allowed to have games delayed and it's cool. Well times up Sony stans... I introduce to you, Craig of the coli...
haloinfinite_brutecloseup-4k-ddc79b7e0aa246f6860393aaf69f5e78.png

That's Craig's in game assets so feel free to say it ain't so Sony stans :win:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Please note: the high-res renders below are the source models captured in-engine using our development tools and don't necssarily represent exactly how they'll appear when encountered in-game. "

TOURUbI.png

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As Sony stans take low res pics to use because that's all the PS5 is capable of using at native 4k :wow:

I have actual full res from the source so please, stop crying all the damn time Gizmo sucks :camby:

Halo Infinite - Inside Infinite - October 2021

And speaking of Brutes, we have to ask – how’s Craig doing? Up until this week's Campaign Overview video, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen or heard from him. We see he’s received quite the glow-up since last July. What are some of the key areas the team has been working on since last year’s demo?

SD: Haha, the team has sort of a love-hate relationship with Craig. While it was fun to see the community gravitate towards Craig, he unfortunately represented some content and systems that were not ready for prime time in that demo. The positive outcome of Craig was that he was one of the factors in gaining some more time to finish work and get Brutes to a place where the team is happy with them. This is one of the many positive examples of 343 working with and aligning with the Halo community around expectations. Players who look hard enough will still be able to find some evidence of Craig in Halo Infinite, his spirit lives on!

BR: Craig is in good hands, trust me! He has gone through some changes, but I am here to say that he has glammed up. He is feeling very good about himself and has fit back in well with the rest of his Brute friends. He has also picked up a new hobby and has done well for himself. Long live Craig
At the end of the day, Halo infinite will be an incredible game and a major major blow to Sony Stan momentum. So continue to downplay our next gen games will hyping up last gen Sony titles :laff: