Theres no hype for the walking dead lmaoo

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Totally forgot about this shyt...until i saw a youtube clip...

Damn last 2 seasons have been woat but i force myself to watch(not live) since i been on since day 1

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I just cant believe how bad the writing got....

Its like when negan first showed up it was goat...but amc got backlash for that episode n they just started bytchn up...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I just cant believe how bad the writing got....

Its like when negan first showed up it was goat...but amc got backlash for that episode n they just started bytchn up...

TWD’s success has been its enemy. They keep trying to play th market share game instead of focusing on the story. They’ll probably have a tranny village show up this season.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
TWD’s success has been its enemy. They keep trying to play th market share game instead of focusing on the story. They’ll probably have a tranny village show up this season.

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There is just too much shyt going on.

Black Panther
New Formatted Allstar game
School shootings
More people wanting to talk about Lebron
Chyna Blac sextape.

Just a BUNCH of shyt going on...... how do you really build your hype over all the other hyped up shyt thats been going on?:russ:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
People at work still talk about it all the time and I sit there like :blankman:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I still hear people talking about it and I go along with it but really, the show’s never been great to me. Interesting enough for a while but I dropped it first during Terminus, then came back to see the Negan debut before dropping it again last season. At this point most people watch it because they’re used to it, wanna see it through, or they’re fanatics.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to make something epic and end this shyt. This shyt is just dragging now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There is just too much shyt going on.

Black Panther
New Formatted Allstar game
School shootings
More people wanting to talk about Lebron
Chyna Blac sextape.

Just a BUNCH of shyt going on...... how do you really build your hype over all the other hyped up shyt thats been going on?:russ:

Martha

Yeah, this is the most eventful February on record. Crazy month.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yea, I mostly watch out of habbit and to read along with the (usually hilarious) thread.

Its odd cause for like 1 1/2 seasons they dragged out “who is negan” bullshyt that I thought would put the show back on an upswing...but Negan comes across as something that doesnt transfer from comics to TV, with the restrictions of a network tv channel. And conversely killing off someone lole Glenn works very well in the comic medium, but not so much here, as he was a top 3 charactar in popularity. Lost alot of viewers there IMO. Most people now are just content to wait for the season on netflix to drop.

Also the fact that in these situations, you the viewer think to your self, what if I did this, or that. In the show they often make the stupidest decisions.

But yea its drags shyt out wayyyy too long and causes for really boring episodes, Sometimes stretching to half seasons...