There's No Good Men!

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It's kinda funny how capitalism is ruining non-educated White men and their wives.

'It's Very Hard To Find a Good Man Here'
This rise of women and decline of men that I saw in Ohio is playing out among a largely white population. Everyone I met at the rehab facility and the other people I spoke to for this article was white. The African American community, where high rates of incarceration and low rates of employment among men have led to many women raising families by themselves, has faced similar challenges for a long time. In 2015, around two-thirds of black children were being raised in single-parent households, according to the Annie E. Casey Foundation, compared to one-fourth of white children. “Non-college white America looks very much like did black America did 20 or 30 years ago,” Autor told me.

A least they didn't have to come on a boat and be ruined for generations...

whats a good side dish to go with this chicken :patrice:

I like fries or potato wedges...:ehh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It's like some of wealth generated from slavery is slowly being drained and now they can't understand that they actually have to work and not depend on that old generational wealth. White americans are some of the laziest people on earth and it's catching up to some of them. They'll just blame blacks and illegals though.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's like some of wealth generated from slavery is slowly being drained and now they can't understand that they actually have to work and not depend on that old generational wealth. White americans are some of the laziest people on earth and it's catching up to some of them. They'll just blame blacks and illegals though.
Propaganda is ill. Africans were brought here against their will to do work crackers refused to do. Now "black" people are lazy. The audacity and sad that black people buy into this shyt.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Propaganda is ill. Africans were brought here against their will to do work crackers refused to do. Now "black" people are lazy. The audacity and sad that black people buy into this shyt.
Funny thing is yt people used to look at slaves resisting /not doing their work as being lazy :mindblown: