"There's no fun in being a Laker fan"- TJ Simers(LA Times)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Simers is a great writer. He goes in on the Lakers brilliantly.
I got family, friends, and co-workers that are Laker fans and every season is basically a torture fest. I take it Yankee fan might be the same way every baseball season

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got family, friends, and co-workers that are Laker fans and every season is basically a torture fest. I take it Yankee fan might be the same way every baseball season

Yep, so much of the fanbase is made up of people who just want to cheer for a winner and can't really handle losing and since they're frontrunning fakkits, there's a line of people waiting to rub their face in it when their team fails :smugfavre:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:( us real fans are pissed off, bandwagon fans just jumpped on the Thunder or Heat's dikk.

:lolbron: cant wait til Tim Duncan ethers all these fakkits, Lakers and Spurs might have that West Coast rivalry but fukk it.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Its easy..They can just go back to being fans of the team in the state that they are from like the rest of us, instead of cherry picking greatness...

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:( us real fans are pissed off, bandwagon fans just jumpped on the Thunder or Heat's dikk.

:lolbron: cant wait til Tim Duncan ethers all these fakkits, Lakers and Spurs might have that West Coast rivalry but fukk it.

c/s Duncan is one of the last of the early 00 stars even though we got a rivalry i respect dude and pop and hope they win it all :manny:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I've been a Laker fan all my life even though I'm from SC. I will always be one, good or bad...& for what's it's worth...that article was the worst shyt i ever read. Comparing the Clippers fan (do u think they have any real fans) to the Lakers is pure comedy

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
2n8o21l.gif

didntread.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Last yr was more fun. This yr expectations made things less fun.
Real Talk... that's why I like Blake(n/h) he's gonna make the season fun regardless. now that we've sniffed some success expectations are definitely higher but you still have to enjoy some of this shyt too. I always wonder to Laker fans enjoy anything throughout the season. They spread the anger too. They hate the Clipps, they really really really hate LeBron James to death. All I'm hearin' now is, "yeah we're out but as long as LeBron doesn't win we're cool" :wtf:

-I know everybody wants to win no doubt, but do ya'll have fun with your teams?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've been a Laker fan all my life even though I'm from SC. I will always be one, good or bad...& for what's it's worth...that article was the worst shyt i ever read. Comparing the Clippers fan (do u think they have any real fans) to the Lakers is pure comedy
All the losing seasons we've had, those are nothing but real fans breh. A few hoped on this year but most of those are true fans. Its a Lakers town no doubt about it but the metro area is 17 million. there's more Clipps fans than your average NBA team