There's no better Gym feeling than benching more than the swole person next to you

Daps
Reppin
California
Breh you benching nothing, that is high school weight. Shyt, I got Samoan twins in my crew who was benching that in junior high.

But yeah unless you catching a chick nice ass out your periphial there no reason to worry about what someone else doing unless they hogging equipment

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You be on your 3rd set of 225 :lift: while he's bigger than you and struggling with his 1st set of 185
:wow:

You act concerned and offer to spot but in the back of your mind you're thinking how can a grown man be this weak.

Bench 225 but can't do 10 straight pull-ups brehs. :camby:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
What you bench doesn't mean you can beat his ass though. Lol at nikkas thinking because that bench 300 that they won't get they ass kicked. I know nikkas that bench 325 that will get stomped out by nikkas who don't even lift. Why you even watching other men in the gym anyway?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
You are assuming that they are attempting to outlift you without ever talking to you. They can easily be on a completely different work out plan. That 185 might be til failure for as many sets as possible.. They could of been doing German volume training with that weight (which is an insane weight for that program) and they might be at the end of their work out while the pre workout is just making it's way through your body.

full

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
While u think u are "crushing" the competition with an "impressive" lift nobody's looking and if they are they not like WOW Dude strong its more like WOW look at this lame showing off