There's a new Gran Turismo game out in a week?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
GT game releases used to be events....this series is going out sad

I've barely heard a peep about this game :picard:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
GT game releases used to be events....this series is going out sad

I've barely heard a peep about this game :picard:
we are in the fast food consumer era

sh1t ain't like it was in the 90s/00s

in the 90s Infinity War would still be talked about by now

brehs was eating off just 3 Star Wars films for like 20 yrs with nothing new dropping since the 80s

Folks still wasn't over Big and Pac's deaths in 2003, now ppl don't even care that XXXentions and Pop Smoke are dead a year and some change later. DMX died months ago and folks moved on

internet changed things breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we are in the fast food consumer era

sh1t ain't like it was in the 90s/00s

in the 90s Infinity War would still be talked about by now

brehs was eating off just 3 Star Wars films for like 20 yrs with nothing new dropping since the 80s

Folks still wasn't over Big and Pac's deaths in 2003, now ppl don't even care that XXXentions and Pop Smoke are dead a year and some change later. DMX died months ago and folks moved on

internet changed things breh

This is actually pretty true lol

Nothing in pop culture really stays a topic of conversation for more than a week or two no matter how great it is. There’s also a new AAA game coming out every week for the next two months, a car sim isn’t gonna gain mindshare over all that

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Horizon just came out, Elden ring is getting game of the generation type reviews so its normal people will forget about this. Sony should have delayed the release of this to mid April to give it some breathing space I won’t be buying this day one cos horizon and Elden ring are going to keep me busy for a long time

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Gran Turismo Sport is five years old and still has a thriving online, content, and streaming community. And that's on a game that is basically a half-cooked Gran Turismo game.

GT7 is gonna sell millions up millions as per usual :russell:

GT games don't need hype. They just need to exist and people will handle the rest.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gran Turismo Sport is five years old and still has a thriving online, content, and streaming community. And that's on a game that is basically a half-cooked Gran Turismo game.

GT7 is gonna sell millions up millions as per usual :russell:

GT games don't need hype. They just need to exist and people will handle the rest.

the end