There should be absolutely no homeless black men in the U.S, as long as

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There should be absolutely no homeless black men in the U.S, as long as there ar fat, low self esteem white women. Like seriously, there are milions of fat white women with with good credit, good jobs, nice homes, without kids that are just waiting to take care of a nygga. :smugbiden:

If you happen to be a black dude down on your luck (got fired, late on rent, about to get evicted, need bail money, need a co-signer, need misc cash to spend) I can guarantee you that a white bytch will do it for you. You just gotta find the right one. She doesnt necesarily have to be fat or out of shape either, she can look good too. Nyggaz know what Im talkin about :russ:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There should be absolutely no homeless black men in the U.S, as long as there ar fat, low self esteem white women. Like seriously, there are milions of fat white women with with good credit, good jobs, nice homes, without kids that are just waiting to take care of a nygga. :smugbiden:

If you happen to be a black dude down on your luck (got fired, late on rent, about to get evicted, need bail money, need a co-signer, need misc cash to spend) I can guarantee you that a white bytch will do it for you. You just gotta find the right one. She doesnt necesarily have to be fat or out of shape either, she can look good too. Nyggaz know what Im talkin about :russ:
pimp game is not for everyone.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead::dead::dead: At this nikka saying fat women. I'm not a fat chaser and I don't like a clingy bytch that needs to be told you love her every 2 seconds.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I agree 100%... but alot of nikkas got too much pride to go that route

But don't get it twisted, its a bunch a black women who will take care of you too..

Just make sure she doesn't have a lot of homegirls :mjpls:
And make sure she has more than one kid. And is 35 or above.

Her being a divorcee helps your chances too. :ehh:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I would never let a woman take care of me. This new generation got the game f***** up. If you broke or homeless your mind shouldn't be on p**** in the first place.

Priorities Priorities guys.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My uncle told me to find one when I lost my job :russ:
how did it go?

how so? when? after you meet her? up to how much per month could she put up with? is it free money or loan?