There is no bigger turn off on a women

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
then that wrinkled stomach from after child birth.:flabbyhov: shyt is so disgusting. When a bytch takes off her shirt and looks like
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Brain-T-link.jpg
my dikk immediately goes soft. I would rather deal with rolls then that. Easily the most nastiest thing besides a funky p*ssy

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
The extreme loose stomach skin after birth doesn't stay that way. Even if there is some loose skin a year or so after lots of cardio exercise, a lot of women just have surgery to cut it off.

Despite what he says, I'm sure my husband was like :sadcam: after watching the birth of his children and :damn: during the first week after birth when my stomach looked like jello. But with exclusive breast feeding and working out, things went right back to normal each time. Only thing that never went down were my hips and he doesn't complain about that. :jawalrus:

It's all a part of being a woman who goes through pregnancy and birth. Which is more of a reason I don't understand women who have kids for multiple men who won't marry them. Couldn't be me.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
then that wrinkled stomach from after child birth.:flabbyhov: shyt is so disgusting. When a bytch takes off her shirt and looks like
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Brain-T-link.jpg
my dikk immediately goes soft. I would rather deal with rolls then that. Easily the most nastiest thing besides a funky p*ssy

That woman is a mother now....... cut her some slack