There is absolutely no good future in the media

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught a glimpse of this demonic reality show ad and now I'm fully convinced it will take a GREAT MIRACLE to save the community in my lifetime.

I mean people would rather watch this filth over a show of substance, I just don't understand this. Majority of TV is just horrible right now. All the doom and gloom stuff is just too much.

Stuff is so bad right now that I just watch old school programming and maybe Nat Geo and The Travel Channel.

I can't even find a good TECH show on television, it's SAD.

We can't even escape from this terrible state anymore, everything is just too demonic.

:why:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I just caught a glimpse of this demonic reality show and now I'm fully convinced it will take a GREAT MIRACLE to save the community in my lifetime.

I mean people would rather watch this filth over a show of substance, I just don't understand this. Majority of TV is just horrible right now. All the doom and gloom stuff is just too much.

Stuff is so bad right now that I just watch old school programming and maybe Nat Geo and The Travel Channel.

I can't even find a good TECH show on television, it's SAD.

We can't even escape from this terrible state anymore, everything is just too demonic.

:why:

did turning it off ever cross your mind?