There is a stream of a GTA 5 Penitentiary on Twitch right now Live

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ya'll ain't up on sheriffeli?? I'm subbed to him through twitch prime. His streams are entertaining as fukk. He plays on a GTA V roleplay server typically as a Sheriff, he used to be a popo in real life so he's very legit and hilarious as well. he sometimes plays on another character that RP's as a criminal. Really fun ass stream tow atch though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
ya'll ain't up on sheriffeli?? I'm subbed to him through twitch prime. His streams are entertaining as fukk. He plays on a GTA V roleplay server typically as a Sheriff, he used to be a popo in real life so he's very legit and hilarious as well. he sometimes plays on another character that RP's as a criminal. Really fun ass stream tow atch though.
I watched him once before, very committed to the bit

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I watched him once before, very committed to the bit
Those RP people take it super serious. You can get permabanned for breaking RP/immersion and what they call "meta" gaming which means knowing something that your character couldn't possibly be aware of. That dude Eli keeps a notebook full of notes for every day he's on patrol. They have lawyers on that RP server who are actually lawyers in real life. It's pretty cool

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Those RP people take it super serious. You can get permabanned for breaking RP/immersion and what they call "meta" gaming which means knowing something that your character couldn't possibly be aware of. That dude Eli keeps a notebook full of notes for every day he's on patrol. They have lawyers on that RP server who are actually lawyers in real life. It's pretty cool

That nikka Eli is great man. That server has some pretty entertaining folks on it. Dude who plays Kiki Chanel is hilarious as shyt. Bayo might have been my favorite cop. He's just a straight troll and once he's in that bit, he's not coming out of it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That's crazy as hell

Although he is like top 3 biggest GTA twitch streamers so it's worth it

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
The best GTA rp right now is on this stream called “Mr Moonshouse”. Dude plays a character named Freddy Price who is this scumbag owner of a security firm called “securo serv” that are constantly beefin’ with cops and it’s hilarious. Was watching that stream for like 3 hours on Saturday night...pure fukkery (watch the clips while he’s offline).