Theory gets to soft-shoot on Cena and Montez, but...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
....nobody is allowed to jab at him for this A-town down nonsense, which was culturally hot almost 20 years ago?

Reminds me of people still dabbing at NFL games.

It's totally played out, and I actually like Theory and see the future star qualities in him....but this A-town down mess has to go

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Have they invested this much in somebody since Roman? Theory has a place on the card and I think he’s good as US Champion, but at some point they have to let him rise and fail on his own.

They are trying so hard with him while LA Knight has to work for what he can get, but he’s still getting over. In the match Monday, Montez had the crowd going on just character and ability even though he was sent out there to lose.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They probably never diss Theory about the "A-Town" catchphrase probably for the same reasons nobody disses MVP for quoting old T.I. phrases...
MVP:
big-things-poppin-ti.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
....nobody is allowed to jab at him for this A-town down nonsense, which was culturally hot almost 20 years ago?

Reminds me of people still dabbing at NFL games.

It's totally played out, and I actually like Theory and see the future star qualities in him....but this A-town down mess has to go
Breh it sucks SO BAD :laff:

He needs a total presentation makeover to avoid being a jacked Dolph Ziggler in a year to me. Music, a town down, and facial hair must change.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
this whole time, I thought his entrance music said “A theory” which would have been way cooler. Like, i didn’t realize I was wrong until the rumble.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

He needs a total presentation makeover to avoid being a jacked Dolph Ziggler in a year to me. Music, a town down, and facial hair must change.
Me personally, I’d have Theory become the prototype “Chad” that these incels and neck beards can’t stand. This whole “Alpha Male” thing is big in today’s society, why not lean into it

“Don’t hate The A, just because I’m everything you wanna B!” :troll:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's jacked to the gills

That's all that matters

:dame:
Honestly, that's all Vince sees. He see the Prototype.

Matter of fact, to my point above Vince saw Prototype (Cena) in Theory....and THEN Theory tells him about this "hip hop A-town down" thing since he's from Atlanta, and Vince probably had a joyous moment in his mind bc Cena was hip-hop too.

They definitely want him to be the new Cena

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Have they invested this much in somebody since Roman? Theory has a place on the card and I think he’s good as US Champion, but at some point they have to let him rise and fail on his own.

They are trying so hard with him while LA Knight has to work for what he can get, but he’s still getting over. In the match Monday, Montez had the crowd going on just character and ability even though he was sent out there to lose.

Said it in the RAW thread but if you watched Montez-Theory and it was your first time seeing them with no historical context, no one would believe Theory was the guy they were pushing as a star instead of Tez (except for the obvious :mjpls:)