• Bad

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This seems like a "let's just give him rap because he's black" moment for all I know he might have chose this shyt. It's not even built like a wrestling theme song.. or a song to walk out to in general. But I don't remember hearing this at all. How long did he use it?

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This seems like a "let's just give him rap because he's black" moment for all I know he might have chose this shyt. It's not even built like a wrestling theme song.. or a song to walk out to in general. But I don't remember hearing this at all. How long did he use it?

he used it in 2007-08, was the last theme he used before he got released in 08

shout out my nikka Wikipedia :myman:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's not even built like a wrestling theme song.
It's not one

There's the album it came from. It was cheap licensing + "put rap on the black guy"

I watched WWECW, the song live is impossible to hear the words to and just a bunch of sounds, Viscera took forever getting to the ring too so you had to hear it. Some songs can take a crowd out of it, this is one

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It's not one

There's the album it came from. It was cheap licensing + "put rap on the black guy"

I watched WWECW, the song live is impossible to hear the words to and just a bunch of sounds, Viscera took forever getting to the ring too so you had to hear it. Some songs can take a crowd out of it, this is one

at least they did a good job picking themes that sound like they were produced by Jim Johnson cause i originally thought this and Coach’s joint were produced by him :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This theme is actually way better than Coach’s and 3 out of the 5 votes think it’s shytty. But people fukk with Coach’s 8 keyboard synth bullshyt? :scust:

Song is far from bad. The beat goes harder than that shytty Coach one.

• Haha

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This theme is actually way better than Coach’s and 3 out of the 5 votes think it’s shytty. But people fukk with Coach’s 8 keyboard synth bullshyt? :scust:

Song is far from bad. The beat goes harder than that shytty Coach one.

that’s why a worst theme tourney would be kinda problematic cause half the threads would be dudes talmbout the song is actually good :russ:

i can already see cats like @Novembruh writing essays about how RTC theme is actually dope :mjlol:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
that’s why a worst theme tourney would be kinda problematic cause half the threads would be dudes talmbout the song is actually good :russ:

i can already see cats like @Novembruh writing essays about how RTC theme is actually dope :mjlol:
Music & Women. Name a better duo for nikkas to never agree on :wow:

• Haha

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big Daddy V debuts to no reaction, this was on purpose so you can really let this banger sink in, in CDQ right out the system:

OH MY GOD It's so dangerous! :damn:
Where is he at? In Gotham? :ohhh:

Dude debuted right out the DC Universe, that's NEVER happened before in wrestling.

All time song.

• Haha

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Big Daddy V debuts to no reaction, this was on purpose so you can really let this banger sink in, in CDQ right out the system:

OH MY GOD It's so dangerous! :damn:
Where is he at? In Gotham? :ohhh:

Dude debuted right out the DC Universe, that's NEVER happened before in wrestling.

All time song.

:mjlol: :russ: :pachaha: