Them Front Desk people on Home Alone 2 was hatin like ****...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
....they couldn't just let my man ball outta control in NYC right quick? Snooping around, investigating like some feds n shyt. All mad cuz they can't afford them rooms n shyt. The salt throwing was quite unbecoming of them and coulda got that lil smart ass cac killed if he didn't have the developing mind of a sociopath. :ufdup:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
This dude made a thread about Home Alone front desk staff :russ:

Keep it playa friend
213g.png

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....they couldn't just let my man ball outta control in NYC right quick? Snooping around, investigating like some feds n shyt. All mad cuz they can't afford them rooms n shyt. The salt throwing was quite unbecoming of them and coulda got that lil smart ass cac killed if he didn't have the developing mind of a sociopath. :ufdup:

Not all of us remember Home Alone 2 like the back of our hands

Post a video or something

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not all of us remember Home Alone 2 like the back of our hands

Post a video or something

lol, thats how I know you ain't a 90s baby. :stopitslime:

Them hatin ass concierges put him in danger we talkin bout early 90s NYC shyt was gutta as fukk, turn on ABC Family right now they got my cacca Kevin lookin like Ed Snowden right now.

Thank God for them Mafia movies playin interference on those punks. All jokes I'm just bored as shyt in the house off these wisdom teeth, the percs got me on some feel good shyt. :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
it's funny how they make adults look so damn stupid with them kids movies, I had that talkboy fx plus.

shyt was straight piff. I used to record my own radio shows and shyt :win:

I was recording shyt off the radio and doin dumb kid shyt like Kevin. I swear watching this movie earlier made me realize just how fake it was, this lil whiteboy was in early 90s NYC. Clearly one of Biggie's mans from BK woulda kidnapped, raped, then tossed the young McAllister over a bridge if this was real life. All those creeps he walked by in Uptown and ain't nobody hem him up, its like the spector of Guilliani's police armies had them shook to touch an innocent cac child. :skip: