Their dates are ruined by grown men being incels

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
These type of men have always existed, just now everyone points to redpill communities. Which is odd cause redpill and incel are opposites.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If this story was true, I have to save I feel for that breh even if I disagree with him.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Have heard a lot of similar stories from women. mostly app dates. which makes sense. Because they aren't socializing in person with women, they are seeking them out online. The more time you spend or spent with women, the less weirdo you will be. It's almost impossible not to like and better understand the people you spend a lot of time with.

I am glad I had so many girl-friends and girlfriends as a young man. Like from 7th grade on. You have to run with the guys as a little kid, but when you hit like 13 you should be able to interact with women. but that was the late 90's/early 2000's. We are somewhere else now.

one of my boys is pretty suave, wears suits well, interacts with women daily, and told me he never rides an elevator with a woman.

I told him that's insane and we all clown him for that.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
There's a subset of incels who have the confidence (and stupidity) to say that shyt out loud in real life, and I genuinely don't think they understand how crazy it sounds. I've seen dudes I work with say wild shyt while we're at a bar or restaurant with women coworkers and it just blows me away. I remember one time we were all having a convo about children...none of us have children, but we were just talking about if we did how we would handle it (schools, tutors, sports, etc). So this dude we used to work with said he'd home school his girls and send his boys to a private school. When asked why he said he doesn't think girls need to learn traditional classes like math, and they should focus on learning household chores to prepare to be a wife. Normal looking, tall, bald white guy in his 30s who has never had a girlfriend. Needless to say that shyt killed the mood at the table lol. One of my other coworkers joked "uh that sounds like some Taliban shyt bro" and he was like well actually the Taliban was influenced by some Judeo-Christian values on women so they aren't wrong.
:dead::dead::dead:

Yea...he didn't last much longer at the office lol.

He didn't return and air out the office, did he?! :merchant:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean we got people here that dwell on gender wars daily, diaspora wars, etc and who become just as programmed by their media diet intake

they all think it has no effect on their personality or way of thinking. all of em... all that redpill/mgtow shyt.... it's just like a light version of what that Q-anon shyt was... there's soft and hard radicalization.

dwelling in spaces that confirm your bias, surrounded with talking heads who position themselves as though leaders. you got all types of loons outside today that are all victims of having the internet and not the ability to navigate it unscathed. the underlying factors of which are often related to being powerless and underachieving in life, be it financially, in relationships or their education. instead of bettering ourselves as people many want find scapegoats to juelz explain their positions in life. And it will never stop being a wonder how poorly utilized and underappreciated the power of the internet is to modern humans. i think if we had spend as much time on spiritual growth as we have on technological sophistication humans would be in a very different space right now. we live in a time where we can do miraculous things but our minds are so toxic. greed, vanity, entertainment, hate, attention seeking. coulda did damn near anything with this internet shyt. if we time travelled people from times when they couldn't access books and training etc etc and they saw all this information for the free and nobody really using it but stuck on chasing p*ssy and crying about life they would be amazed.

you can go online and pick up a skillset or hobby or learn or become a radicalized eunuch who talks themselves out of the p*ssy. your choice. your perspective. your life. you shape it how you want. just don't point fingers in the end.

Grand opening. Grand closing.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
These nikkas making it easier for me. I was a lame a decade ago. Now I get points for not yelling at bytches on first date. Having clean fingernails. Or "having good eye contact" whatever the fukk that means.

The other day I had breakfast with my mom at our diner and we were sat next to this dude who spent the entire time telling this chick shyt he don't like. 30 mins, and they were there before us. They were clearly on a first date. Sounded like college classmates. My mom was dying.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An Incel with 3 kids? How is this any different than women running around saying men are trash and aren't shyt lol?
They're just calling any male an incel now. A guy that was married with 3 kids can't be an incel by definition.

Women will throw around the word Incel, misogyny, narcissist and gaslighting without knowing what those words really mean :snoop:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway how did they even get to those talking points and WHY ON A DAMN DATE, this cuts both ways as I have female friends who have told me about the silly topics they have started that should not be had on a date

Last edited:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas making it easier for me. I was a lame a decade ago. Now I get points for not yelling at bytches on first date. Having clean fingernails. Or "having good eye contact" whatever the fukk that means.

The other day I had breakfast with my mom at our diner and we were sat next to this dude who spent the entire time telling this chick shyt he don't like. 30 mins, and they were there before us. They were clearly on a first date. Sounded like college classmates. My mom was dying.

Be personable, have a sense of humor, head on straight, chivalrous, and a non-creep... you will clean thee fukk up out here.

I'm marrying a beautiful, beautiful woman and being the above got my foot in the door. shyt was easy af :wow: