Their dates are ruined by grown men being incels

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First rule ...don't ever believe some shyt a woman says off rip.. especially on the Internet
We have no clue how he was telling the story. Who says he was trying to gain sympathy.
He could have just been talking about different things he's been through, just like she was.

And I know a real man doesn't do what women say. But to these women, that's what a real man is now. And the opposite is an incel.

If you tell them anything honest about themselves, you're an incel.
If you give them good advice... You're an incel
So don't tell them about themselves or give them advice. That don't make you a yes man. Don't give af about what she think or feel.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I mean she is kind of proving his point.

As a man, it doesn't phase me when women speak about how they've been burned in the past. It doesn't shock me when they have trust issues or make pre-emptive strikes.

My response isn't to say they should just get over it. As you go through life with empathy, you learn and respect that trauma leaves its scars.

This generation of men are in a bit of a precarious position. The message is that we need to be more open with our feelings. The reality is that we need to keep doing what the generations before us did, find a way to bottle the pain and put our best foot forward.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
For any young men I promise you this, you can get a quality woman if you:

Take care of yourself physically (body, hair, teeth, hygiene)

Are financially self sufficient (don’t need to be rich just have your shyt in order)

No weird or extreme thoughts/habits

And follow up how you’re supposed to

That’s all :manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
An Incel with 3 kids? How is this any different than women running around saying men are trash and aren't shyt lol?
They're just calling any male an incel now. A guy that was married with 3 kids can't be an incel by definition.
Yep…

A man who can get send is by definition NOT and incel.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
When I looked at her pictures on Twitter, I'm definitely showing up to that date and just saying whatever. I might even fukk around and be 15 mins late, not gonna lie. We're definitely gonna go half on the drinks too.

You're really just mad folks looked at you, accurately assessed that this woman isn't worth the A game at all, and treated you as such.:camby:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
they don't see themselves that's the issue

her date had a lack of awareness. complaining to a woman he was supposed to be bagging about his problems with women and his problematic views of em.

watch your media diet intake. that is radicalization and indoctrination. he's steeped in incel vibes but thinks he's a regular well adjusted dude.

Bingo! This, and your previous post are money.

I said in another thread that if redpill dudes had self-awareness, they wouldn't be redpill dudes.

You're right, their media diet intake is the equivalent of McDonalds Double Quarter Pounders with large fry, Coke, a McChicken, and 2 apple pies. Poison for the brain. Poison for one's mental and emotional health.

I fully believe the story in the OP because my homegirls have been on dates with seemingly good guys who turned out to be redpill brehs. The shyt is cringe af to listen to how a guy starts off off well, but then halfway through the date with either pulls out the talking points, or becomes weirdly antagonistic like Kevin Samuels. These men are in their early-to-mid 30s which is wild to me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a subset of incels who have the confidence (and stupidity) to say that shyt out loud in real life, and I genuinely don't think they understand how crazy it sounds. I've seen dudes I work with say wild shyt while we're at a bar or restaurant with women coworkers and it just blows me away. I remember one time we were all having a convo about children...none of us have children, but we were just talking about if we did how we would handle it (schools, tutors, sports, etc). So this dude we used to work with said he'd home school his girls and send his boys to a private school. When asked why he said he doesn't think girls need to learn traditional classes like math, and they should focus on learning household chores to prepare to be a wife. Normal looking, tall, bald white guy in his 30s who has never had a girlfriend. Needless to say that shyt killed the mood at the table lol. One of my other coworkers joked "uh that sounds like some Taliban shyt bro" and he was like well actually the Taliban was influenced by some Judeo-Christian values on women so they aren't wrong.
:dead::dead::dead:

Yea...he didn't last much longer at the office lol.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
But when I posted my thread with the same exact sentiments and experience, many of you called me a liar.

The man I was seeing was attractive, dark, tall (6’4) and well put together. He had no reason to be on that redpill shyt and yet he was still very anti-woman focused.

It’s bizarre and jarring to witness in real life.

They are consumed with woman hatred, so much so they go on dates with women who might sleep with them and talk literal shyt to their faces and then act shocked when we don’t ever hit them up again and blame it on their height, job, finances etc.

Don’t think these online communities aren’t fukking yall up in a real way in real time. Everybody can tell in real life.