Their dates are ruined by grown men being incels

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She could have just said she wasn’t interested in dude and kept that shyt moving no need for all this other hoe babble.

A kneegrow she had high interest in could have sat up and took her to a construction site and talked about dirt and she still would have been interested and down to smash.

Her interest level was already low and lukewarm in this man and he opened his mouth and the interaction just went further down hill.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You see this everyday on here.

:hubie:

Rejection makes some of y’all hate women, then get gleefully cheerful when a woman, especially a woman who you would never have a chance with has a breakup, or divorce. Y’all are hellbent on humbling women, and expecting them to take whatever they can get, while having high standards yourselves.

This is why all this “nice guy” “less attractive” nonsense needs to stop. Those men aren’t knights in shining armor who treat women like queens. They are the most bitter towards women, because they want revenge.

You are seeing what happens when women “give men a chance” without real desire.
It's ironic. Complaining for its own sake is a female trait. When a man shows up on a date and decides to use that date as the opportunity to air his grievances and complain, it's annoying and a turnoff to women. But guess who's raising most of these men? Single moms. Their mothers don't tell them to cope with the things they can't control and work to change the things they can. They don't put them on game and tell them that all that bellyaching is annoying.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I guess I was just fortunate.

No matter what my economic status was when I was young and dashing, women would come to me. Just cause they were attracted. And I was attracted. The rest was just "wanna come to my room and read some poems" or whatever. If she like you, she will follow.

Nowadays seems like a job interview moreso than a date.

I still have women that choose, but I'm in my last year of the 40s. They tend to be women my age and they tend to be grandmothers, whose best years are decades ago.

Rock, meet hard place.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see this everyday on here.

:hubie:

Rejection makes some of y’all hate women, then get gleefully cheerful when a woman, especially a woman who you would never have a chance with has a breakup, or divorce. Y’all are hellbent on humbling women, and expecting them to take whatever they can get, while having high standards yourselves.

This is why all this “nice guy” “less attractive” nonsense needs to stop. Those men aren’t knights in shining armor who treat women like queens. They are the most bitter towards women, because they want revenge.

You are seeing what happens when women “give men a chance” without real desire.
Men dont have the monopoly on bitterness and pain. I have been on dates with a chicks that started airing their pain and bitterness out. I didnt run to the internet or call them names. I wonder if this woman runs to the net with pejoratives when her girls complain about men :jbhmm:. She is lowkey suppoting his point. She is lowkey probably his female equivalent.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incel must be a dude who lived and learned and grew a backbone.

And a real man must be some one who does and says everything women approve of.
Nah. He didn't grow a backbone. And a real man doesn't do what a woman says. Real men keep shiit to themselves or stern in what they believe aka Toxic masculinity is what they call it. A nikka complaining about women to other women is a biitch. Now if you telling the story and laughing thats differnt, but trying to gain sympathy you a biitch

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah. He didn't grow a backbone. And a real man doesn't do what a woman says. Real men keep shiit to themselves or stern in what they believe aka Toxic masculinity is what they call it. A nikka complaining about women to other women is a biitch. Now if you telling the story and laughing thats differnt, but trying to gain sympathy you a biitch

First rule ...don't ever believe some shyt a woman says off rip.. especially on the Internet
We have no clue how he was telling the story. Who says he was trying to gain sympathy.
He could have just been talking about different things he's been through, just like she was.

And I know a real man doesn't do what women say. But to these women, that's what a real man is now. And the opposite is an incel.

If you tell them anything honest about themselves, you're an incel.
If you give them good advice... You're an incel