Their dates are ruined by grown men being incels

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i mean we got people here that dwell on gender wars daily, diaspora wars, etc and who become just as programmed by their media diet intake

they all think it has no effect on their personality or way of thinking. all of em... all that redpill/mgtow shyt.... it's just like a light version of what that Q-anon shyt was... there's soft and hard radicalization.

dwelling in spaces that confirm your bias, surrounded with talking heads who position themselves as though leaders. you got all types of loons outside today that are all victims of having the internet and not the ability to navigate it unscathed. the underlying factors of which are often related to being powerless and underachieving in life, be it financially, in relationships or their education. instead of bettering ourselves as people many want find scapegoats to juelz explain their positions in life. And it will never stop being a wonder how poorly utilized and underappreciated the power of the internet is to modern humans. i think if we had spend as much time on spiritual growth as we have on technological sophistication humans would be in a very different space right now. we live in a time where we can do miraculous things but our minds are so toxic. greed, vanity, entertainment, hate, attention seeking. coulda did damn near anything with this internet shyt. if we time travelled people from times when they couldn't access books and training etc etc and they saw all this information for the free and nobody really using it but stuck on chasing p*ssy and crying about life they would be amazed.

you can go online and pick up a skillset or hobby or learn or become a radicalized eunuch who talks themselves out of the p*ssy. your choice. your perspective. your life. you shape it how you want. just don't point fingers in the end.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
An Incel with 3 kids? How is this any different than women running around saying men are trash and aren't shyt lol?
They're just calling any male an incel now. A guy that was married with 3 kids can't be an incel by definition.
You’re about to be called an incel for speaking up about the obvious bias. They say “incel” is a colloquial term now.

Daps
You see this everyday on here.

:hubie:

Rejection makes some of y’all hate women, then get gleefully cheerful when a woman, especially a woman who you would never have a chance with has a breakup, or divorce. Y’all are hellbent on humbling women, and expecting them to take whatever they can get, while having high standards yourselves.

This is why all this “nice guy” “less attractive” nonsense needs to stop. Those men aren’t knights in shining armor who treat women like queens. They are the most bitter towards women, because they want revenge.

You are seeing what happens when women “give men a chance” without real desire.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
for real I'm scared how unhinged some of you nikkas are on here :francis:

Like you can read the hate behind the screen.

As for dating, if your dating for love and your on dating apps. Log off it's a bloodbath.

I uninstalled my DA apps just wasn't worth it

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
The entire premise of the "redpill" ideology can be boiled down to getting young men angry and making them ignore real problems with themselves to shape them into following influencers who give shady (or downright malicious) advice for the sake of further exploitation.

It functions by taking a real issue, like "Men usually have their feelings deprioritized."

And shifts the blame to another party that is not the main cause, usually with bigotry tacked on, like "it is the fault of women."

Also the word compromise is lost on these angry sexless fools