Thecoli's 6-6-6 brehs discussion makes it to The Breakfast Club

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

People are just discovering what dating profiles with 6-6-6 mean. No, it’s not satanic — but it could lead you to a devilishly eligible bachelor.

The 6-6-6 rule refers to men who are 6 feet tall, have six-pack abs and make over six figures.

Some women claim to use the rule to find men who fit the bill and help narrow down the seemingly never-ending lineup of potential matches on dating apps.

While the wide array of dating apps would appear to help younger adults find their one and only, the endless possibilities of swiping right have made it more difficult for many young adults to settle down.

Especially with things like the 6-6-6 rule making it hard for most men to measure up.

In fact, a recent survey from dating app Flirtini found that a whopping 80% of women are open to lowering their standards in order to meet a mate.

Experts do recommend daters should be more selective when deciding what apps to use and whom to choose. However, being too picky can backfire, leaving you home alone on Friday night.

“I have met tons of singles through my dating events — both men and women — who have crazy expectations for their partner and I feel sad for a lot of them who are clearly feeling lonely and going to remain single forever,” dating expert Amber Soletti previously told The Post.

She encourages daters to have “dating deal-breakers” but recommends that they be focused on deeper topics such as politics and views on child-rearing.

“If you try to compromise on those types of deal-breakers, you are going to end up in a relationship with a lot of arguing, resentment and eventual demise,” Soletti explained.

The dating expert recognizes that some seemingly superficial things like physical attraction actually do matter in a relationship and simply recommends that singletons don’t stick to their requirement list too strictly.

“Don’t throw out all of your criteria,” she declared. “Just be willing to compromise on some.”

Being a bit more open-minded would likely help single women and the “vast majority” of men who are “invisible” on dating apps, according to psychologist Orion Taraban.

He claimed that women’s requirements only have them considering a very small group of partners with certain qualifications — most men don’t fit the 6-6-6 rule.

“What matters is the connection you have and that you respect, trust and love each other,” Judith Gottesman, a matchmaker, a dating coach and an author, told The Post.

She suggests that women focus on finding a partner with a common lifestyle, life goals and shared interests to find that.

To help entice women to ignore the 6-6-6 rule and swipe right, the experts encourage men to get creative and personal with their profiles.

Having a good sense of humor, hobbies and a good sense of style are more important to most women than your height, physique and annual income.

:mjlol:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought thecoli came up with it...
It's been a thing?
Coli comes up with everything. They lurking and using it for content until it becomes normal lexicon.

Many, many years ago, a poster came onto the site and bragged about how he came up on a spectacular deal for his family. He said he went on Craigslist and he was able to cop a used mattress for the low low. It was a very long post with a lot of braggadocium, flexing and shyt.

The very next post came a level of ether never seen before that moment..

But I'll never forget how sometime later, I can't remember how much later, this late night talk show did a segment on used mattresses and just about all of the jokes were from that thread. It was at that moment I realized how fukked up the game was.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Women say the 666 thhing all over the Internet. It did not come from the Coli
thecoli thing is 6 figures, 6 certs, if there is a third 6, i don't know what it is.

women got some nerve looking for a dude with a six pack, they aint seen they toes since junior high. According to my scientific unscientific data, about 10% of black women i see daily MIGHT have less than 15% body fat. FACTS!!!!

and if you find a girl taller than 5'5'', congrats!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I fit this criteria but these women do not.
If we was talking about the Dora Milaje, or whatever that was in Woman King that be different. If you can find 5 black women that can tolerate each other for five seconds, you MIGHT find one that look good.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm a shorter guy.
I think they don't care about the 6-foot part nearly as much as the six figures and great body part.
:pachaha:
I've gotten (and still do get) love from women who are TALL.
5'11"+
:yeshrug:

guess you missed this part of the article lil man

"In fact, a recent survey from dating app Flirtini found that a whopping 80% of women are open to lowering their standards in order to meet a mate."

:troll:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
thecoli thing is 6 figures, 6 certs, if there is a third 6, i don't know what it is.

women got some nerve looking for a dude with a six pack, they aint seen they toes since junior high. According to my scientific unscientific data, about 10% of black women i see daily MIGHT have less than 15% body fat. FACTS!!!!

and if you find a girl taller than 5'5'', congrats!!!

2020-mercedes-benz-cls-class.png

artworks-000210958856-vdf235-t500x500.jpg