thecoli memory leak in FireFox?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
For about a week now my firefox will freeze up, along with locking up other things on my PC. When I go to Task manager memory usage is at 97%, with Firefox being the culprit. (I have 32 GB RAM)
Thecoli also has been locking up randomly so I suspected it was the cause of the issue in Firefox.

I went to about:processes, and started monitoring the usage of tabs, thecoli has been skyrocketing in memory without me doing any active browsing.

This is just an fyi, it's no big deal, just don't leave a coli tab open in firefox :ufdup:

image.png

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
For about a week now my firefox will freeze up, along with locking up other things on my PC. When I go to Task manager memory usage is at 97%, with Firefox being the culprit. (I have 32 GB RAM)
Thecoli also has been locking up randomly so I suspected it was the cause of the issue in Firefox.

I went to about:processes, and started monitoring the usage of tabs, thecoli has been skyrocketing in memory without me doing any active browsing.

This is just an fyi, it's no big deal, just don't leave a coli tab open in firefox :ufdup:

image.png
:why:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
check your memory usage in about:memory and check your addons

what addons are you using?