TheColi exclusive: How to eat properly 2019 e3 edition

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With E3 upon us I find it only right to share some secret Xbox info with this community that I love with the type of passion that can lead to premature ejections from everywhere. Now before you run in fear I'm certain you will agree that what I'm going to share to share with you is indeed worthy of turtling :manny:

And this info will be released sometime after noon. The aim is to drop the info here around noonish. If you have an Xbox, prepare to have all your bases covered. See you in 9 1/2hrs...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How to sleep properly: Get a new fukkin mattress
Let's here it for the opening act, Jules ocean everybody! :tu: his husband Billy asked if he could perform, it was pride week, I thought it would generate more views but you live and you learn :manny:

Sohh...without further adue I bring forth the start of HOW TO EAT PROPERLY 2019: E3 EDITION #:blessed:

We not gonna bullshyt, we coming out swinging :salute: so I'll start things by bringing the Xbox full circle. When it released it was the do everything box, especially media wise. I feel that aspect has been lost in translation so let me translate for you.

Any tv show, any movie in theaters, live tv and sports without the need for hulu, OG's can find out themselves, the rest of the sheeple use firesticks. Let's just cut the shyt tho and feed the masses...

I've tried it, it works, I recommend doing the setup while watching the video as its done in real-time. You can essentially cut the cord with this FREE DOWNLOAD so now everyone can eat. I've seen used Xbox ones go for as low as $80. So this game console is also a fire stick, a web browser, what else can it do? Well I know you're not ready for your next meal already so I'll let this marinate for a little while longer...

Greenerside :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You play games?
Do I?

Well sir, I game a lot but enough about me, this thread is for you and the fine members of this here communituh :blessed: so it's time we feed everyone up in this bytch :banderas:

With Xbox Gamepass ultimate you get Gamepass on Xbox, Xbox live gold on Xbox and Xbox Gamepass on pc for $15 a month which isn't a bad deal at all. But I'm not here to give you not bad deals, so for those not understanding the deals going on currently (I was guilty until recently) is this upgrade to ultimate for $1 :ohhh:

This is what the fukk MicroNevalost is up to. This deal is good for up to 36 months.

So if you have 36,months of gold or less, then for $1 you can upgrade your gold to ultimate.

What this essentially means is anyone can get Gamepass for the duration of their gold for $1 :win:

You can get every Gamepass game for free ($1) for the next 3yrs, that goes almost 2yrs into the next generation. With the cloud you might be next gen gaming for the price of a controller :wow:

Disclaimer - You can only upgrade on the dashboard currently, the link in the Xbox store is for 1 month of Gamepass ultimate for $1 which is not the same deal :stop:

And Sony stans said where are the games...

You're welcome, more food incoming later today :mj:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I tried the kodi think around the beginning of the year and while it did work it was MAD slow taking mins to even go from folder to folder. I just said fukk it and hooked back up the firestick.

I do have a original larry if that means anything but u would think it would still run better then a damn firestick.

I'll try this out though to see if it's any better.