The Yacht Life is it!

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Forget owning a home or mortgage all you need is to rent space to dock.

This is it!

Massachusetts in the summer and the south Carolinas in the winter.

Trips to Nova Scotia and Miami in between.

Last edited:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Until the maintenance and docking fee charges hit your account:picard:

I mean you got a property taxed and a home owner association fees in any decent neighborhood you live in. Not to mention condo fees if you decide to live in a condo. We haven’t even touched on utilities And home owners insurance.

And fly bytches love water. That means that it’s on until you at least 70.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
People that can actually afford Yachts will tell you that the maintenance costs aren’t worth it. That’s why they are aggressively rented out. The person who actually owns the boat has someone who uses it more than them.

Yeah but people who usually own yachts have a lot of another shyt and barely use them. I’m talking about living in a cabin cruiser. And that being my main residence. At least for a few years anyway.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean you got a property taxed and a home owner association fees in any decent neighborhood you live in. Not to mention condo fees if you decide to live in a condo. We haven’t even touched on utilities And home owners insurance.

And fly bytches love water. That means that it’s on until you at least 70.
Only home owners have to worry about property taxes and most people dont live in communities that require HOA fees (condo fee is just an HOA fee) and those are once again, on the owner. You'll still have to pay for utilities living on the water, still need insurance (which will cost you more than home insurance) plus the docking and maintenance fees. How much those cost will depend on where you live. The marinas near me start at $5,000/mo. Thats not maintenance either.

My dad had a Sunseeker 55fter when I was younger and told me never to buy a boat. Every person I personally know that has owned a yacht except one has said the same thing

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
My dad had a boat
shyt was all good the first year or two
Then reality set in and he realized he could buy a new BMW for the marina fees, had to drive a hour to get there, and only went like a couple times a month during the spring/summer
If you live in Miami or Chesapeake bay or something and have a dock at your house I could see it tho.