The Xmas spirit

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have two stories to share. One is from an 9 yr old, the other is from The Rock. The 9 yr old was out Christmas shopping with his grandma when he noticed a group of homeless people sitting in the cold. He told his granny instead of buying him a console, buy some blankets for the homeless people.

Story went viral, the system he was going to get was an Xbox one s. Microsoft got wind of the generosity and sent him a custom made Minecraft Xbox One X.

Microsoft surprises a thoughtful 9-year-old who gave up his Xbox to help the homeless

Now if you can smell-el-lol.. What the rock is cooking? Then you'd know he's also doing the giving thing at this time of year
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F638728%2F30ae0ec9-fa19-49cf-a759-9cc50ea77124.jpg

The Rock gave away 3 Xbox one x's to three kids from the make a wish foundation. But the crazy part is they didn't ask for the rock. THEY ASKED FOR THE XBOX :wow:

I totally made that last line up!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't read you sleep on piss
Since this is all you ever bring to conversations I am sorry to inform you that you are on the to ban list.

What that consist of is this, I'm not a control freak. You should be allowed to post with others. I don't have to subject myself to your Thot level of posting tho so the next time I see you pop shyt and its not even remotely funny? I'm gonna block you :manny: You can say you don't care but you "don't care" too often to not care...